5th August 2020, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Does ICSE Board asks for Aadhar Card for class 9th registration toward final Board?

Hello, I am Pratyush Nandan and I study in class 9th of ICSE BOARD. I have a question that is it compulsory to have an Aadhar Card for Registration in class 9th with ICSE Board?

13th June 2023, 12:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ICSE Board asks for Aadhar Card for class 9th registration toward final Board?

The Board has made Aadhar card mandatory for students appearing for their board exam.
The Adhar Number Field is mandatory, in case Aadhar Number Field is not available , Aadhar Enrollment number can be provided .
17th June 2023, 08:07 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Does ICSE Board asks for Aadhar Card for class 9th registration toward final Board?

The requirements for registration and documentation may vary depending on the policies and guidelines set by the ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) board and the specific school you are applying to. While I can provide general information, it is essential to check with your school or the ICSE board directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding registration requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?