22nd August 2016, 05:53 PM
prashant abhay

Is Aadhar card mandatory or not for appearing in class 10th board exam of ICSE?

Hi, I will be in class 10th next year. I want to know is it compulsory or mandatory to have Aadhar card for appearing in class X board exam of ICSE. Please reply. Thanks

25th August 2016, 02:32 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Aadhar card mandatory or not for appearing in class 10th board exam of ICSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant abhay View Post
Hi, I will be in class 10th next year. I want to know is it compulsory or mandatory to have Aadhar card for appearing in class X board exam of ICSE. Please reply. Thanks

No, Aadhaar Card is not mandatory for appearing in class 10th board examinations of ICSE. But it is advisable to apply for an Aadhaar Card and get it. The Aadhaar Card will be useful for many things like Bank Account Opening etc. So you can apply for the Aadhaar Card, the card is given to almost more than 80% of Indian population.
25th August 2016, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Aadhar card mandatory or not for appearing in class 10th board exam of ICSE?

There is no such rule that Aadhar is mandatory for appearing in class X board exams. Only your father's occupation and his documents can help you to get admission in class 10th.

All you need is domicile certificate or any other document which shows that you are a son of your father. Only this document can help you to appear in exams.
25th August 2016, 08:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not necessary to have aadhar card to appear for ICSE examination. ICSE stands for Indian Certificate for Secondary Education.

It is one of recognised board and offers course for 10th and 10+2. Yes, candidates have to come with there admit card at the respective examination center as per given time.
29th August 2016, 08:12 PM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

No, for appear in class 10th examination conducted by any of the Board the aadhar card not not mandatory.

Also the ICSE board has not set such type of rule that Aadhar card is madatory for apper in 10th or 12th board.

At the time to filling the registration form the documents required is(For ICSE board):

1. Attested Copy of Residential Certificate

2. Attested copy of Caste Certificate

3. Income Certificate

4. Class 9th Marksheet

5. Completely filled registration form, and some other documents if necessary.
9th October 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

My son has to appear for his ISC (XIi) exam in 2018 .he is an Australian citizen but the school wants an aadhaar card number.Is it mandatory for foreign wars too?
11th January 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I will be in class 10 in this April, so is it mandatory to have an Aadhaar Card for CBSE ??
29th June 2017, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter will appear in ICSE board examination in 2019 for which registration process has been started. She don't have Aadhaar number. Whether it is mandatorily required for the registration, please let me know
14th July 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

IS AADHAR CARD REGISTRATION COMPULSORY FOR STUDENTS WHO WILL SIT FOR THEIR ICSE AND ISC EXAMS IN 2O18
16th July 2017, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

My daughter will appear in ICSE board examination in 2019 for which registration process has been started. She don't have Aadhaar number. However, i enrolled for her aadhar but rejected two time due to line of fingers not accept the machine. Whether it is mandatorily required for the registration.please let me know.
17th July 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Is aadhar card mandatory for appearing in class 10th board exam of ICSE in 2018 for foreigner student whose parents are Indian citizens
3rd August 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I believe aadhar card is not mandatory for registration process, but schools are adamant on it. My son is in class 11 isc board and the school is asking for aadhar no for registration. What should be option if aadhar no is not provided due to some reason? Is school going to terminate the student's enrollment? What should be the option for a parent in that case?
16th June 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

My aadhar card is rejected but the school is adamant about it will i be barred from giving class 12(isc) exams .. will my registration be cancelled what will i do?
27th June 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

My NIECE will appear in ICSE board examination in 2019 for which registration process has been started. She don't have Aadhaar number. However, i enrolled for her aadhar but rejected two time due to line of fingers not accept the machine. Whether it is mandatorily required for the registration.please let me know.
8th January 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have not given my aadhar number while registering for my icse board exam.
Will it create any difficulties for me?
5th July 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Is the mother's Aadhar number essential in supporting to a ward
8th July 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Is father's signature mandatory for icse registration
25th July 2020, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I'm in 9th standard. I want to know if Aadhar card is necessary for 9th ICSE boards 2021. Its very urgent. Please reply if any good hearted soul here.Thank you guys.
9th November 2020, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is aadhar card compulsory for cbse exam class 10 and 11
15th April 2022, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is in class IX. She has been given a registration form for ICSE exam going to be held next year. There's a colum for aahar number in the form but my daughter has no aadhar card still now. I want to know is aadhar card compulsory for registration for ICSE exam .
28th April 2022, 03:19 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not necessary to have aadhar card to appear for ICSE examination. ICSE stands for Indian Certificate for Secondary Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?