27th May 2018, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Does MG University offer BSc(Forensic Science) course?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Forensic Science in Graduation. I am looking for admission in MG University. So, I would like to know that this university is providing BSc in Forensic Science course or not? Please tell me asap.

28th May 2018, 10:46 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does MG University offer BSc(Forensic Science) course?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned B.Sc in Forensic Science course is not offered in MG University. There are several courses that are offered by MG University and they are,

<> Bachelor of Arts (Several streams)

<> Bachelor of Science (Several streams)

<> Bachelor of Commerce (several streams)

<> B.Tech (Various disciplines) ...etc.,

From the list that is mentioned in the official website of MG University, B.Sc in Cyber Forensic course is offered and not B.Sc in Forensic Science course.

Click here for list of courses offered
30th May 2018, 09:18 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, the Mahatma Gandhi University doesn't offer B.Sc. (Forensic Science) course. But, it offers B.Sc. (Cyber Forensic) course. So, if you are interested to study only B.Sc. (Forensic Science) course, then you have to choose any other college/ universities for pursuing B.Scm (Forensic Science) course.
31st May 2018, 10:51 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Mahatma Gandhi University

=> B.Sc. Forensic Sciences or Bachelor of Science in Forensic Sciences is an undergraduate Forensic Science course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> As per my knowledge, MG University does not offer B.Sc(Forensic Science) course.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Veer Savarkar Block, Vikas Marg, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092
Phone: 098113 82721
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?