12th January 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Does this possible to do B.Sc in Electronic Media having finished Diploma in EEE?

I had finished my diploma in EEE, after tht i hav planned to do Bsc.Electronic media.. Does it possible...?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams and sample papers for the exams for admission in M.Sc. (Electronic Media)
  2. Eligibility for doing B.Sc in Agriculture after having diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. What is the eligibility for DA BSc? I have finished 10th
  4. Syllabus for M.Sc Electronic Media course of University of Mysore?
  5. Is it possible to get scholarship for masters program in EEE from any German university?
  6. Which has better placements EEE or ECE?
  7. Which is the best one M.Sc Electronic or M.Sc Physics? -- [New]
  8. Where can I get study material and previous years papers of diploma CET? I have finished diploma in electronics instrumentation and control department
  9. How to work in core industry after finishing B.E EEE and diploma ECE
  10. What I have to do to take admission in Journalism? What is the criteria for this? Percentage required in B.Com for Journalism?
  11. Is it good to join BSc in Electronics Media instead of B.Tech?
  12. When is the recruitment for SI selection in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do polytechnic diploma in electronics and communication after doing BSc with 49%
  14. What is the qualification needed to do technical SI in Tamilnadu Police?
  15. Cutoff marks required to appear for MSc Electronic Media Entrance Exam?
  16. In which year of B.E. will I get admission if completed Diploma in EEE under L Scheme?
  17. How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?
  18. Am I eligible for MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma in EEE after completion of 10th class?
12th January 2012, 11:41 PM
mukund purohit

Default Re: Does this possible to do B.Sc in Electronic Media having finished Diploma in EEE?

yes you ca do B.Sc in electronic media. for that you can check the list of various colleges in India.
11th April 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does this possible to do B.Sc in Electronic Media having finished Diploma in EEE?

I had finished my diploma in DCT(diploma computer technology), after tht i hav planned to do Bsc.computer or maths or chemisty.Does it possible...? plz advice me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?