1st March 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for DA BSc? I have finished 10th

I'm finished my 10th and im doing diploma in hotel mangement and cattering service.How ill get bsc

16th December 2017, 12:01 PM
armani123

Default Re: What is the eligibility for DA BSc? I have finished 10th

For join in B.sc course first you need to complete the Diploma course.
And after that you should crack the LEET exam.
Through (LEET) lateral entry exam you will get admission in the second year of B.sc degree course in Hotel Management after the completion of Diploma course in Hotel Management, but for LEET exam you need to complete your Diploma course in Hotel Management from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks.
And if you want to join in any other degree you need to join in First year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?