12th January 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma in EEE after completion of 10th class?

I have studied 10th and after that i finished eee in diplomo duration is 3 years. Whether i am eligible for mba.

14th January 2012, 04:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma in EEE after completion of 10th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have studied 10th and after that i finished eee in diplomo duration is 3 years. Whether i am eligible for mba.
In order to be eligible for MBA program, you must hold a bachelors degree in any discipline. Now, since you have done 3 years diploma after qualifying secondary examination, it will not be considered equivalent to a degree and as a result of which, you can not get admission in any recognized B-School on the basis of your present qualification.
14th January 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma in EEE after completion of 10th class?

i have completed my diploma and i have 10 years working exp now i need to do mba its possible by any university
29th February 2012, 03:31 AM
chandler8161

You can't apply for MBA course after completing my Diploma course. Because MBA is masters degree which require bachelor's degree for being eligible . So first go for Bachelor's degree and then you can apply for M.B.A course.

Eligibility for MBA Course
You should have completed graduation from any recognized university or equivalent.
You should have secured at least 50% marks in graduation.
So, you first take admission in BE/B.Tech course and after completion apply for MBA course.

Good Luck..!!
9th July 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

iam studying diploma in computer engineering which is going to completed on 2013. do i have eligibility to join any aviation course
27th July 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

now i am going to do b.e eee after completing this can i do m.e aeronautical engineering. what are the eligibility/marks to do aeronautical
7th September 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Why the hell Diploma courses after 10 th are allowed in India? Why to do time pass.
30th October 2012, 08:29 PM
suraj391

Hello,
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
is a post graduation course that can only
be done after the completion of your graduation..

You need to be at least a graduate in any stream..
be it arts,science or commerce..

Graduation degree in turn needs you to be a 12th
pass out first so that you can go for graduation..

So,you need to follow the steps accordingly in order to pursue MBA..

Without taking these steps and attaining these minimum qualifications..you cannot do MBA..

There are various MBA entrance exams in India for admission
to the best MBA colleges in India like :-

CAT
XAT
MAT
JIPMER
and many more..

thaxsss
all the best
24th March 2013, 05:43 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Being a Diploma candidate your not applicable for MBA Course .. Only the candidate who Complete Bachelor degree course are applicable for MBA Course ..

MBA stands for master of business administration . The duration of the course is for 2 years and 4 semester is conducted by every university .

The main subject for the course is Banking sector , Insurance sector , and Finance Sectors Etc...... There is good job prospectus for MBA course .

The Eligibility Criteria for MBA course :

>> You should be qualified for "Bachelor Degree" in any stream with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university .

>> Your belong from sc/st candidate then the relaxation is given for 55% percentage of marks .

>> You should also qualified in MBA entrance examination like CAT , MAT , XAT examination

>> Your qualified in this entrance examination then you can find good college any state of our country .

List of MBA College in India :

>> Loyola college
>> Symbiosis institute of business management
>> Indian institute of foreign trad
>> Xavier institute of management
>> S.P jain institute of management studies
>> Indian school of business
>> Faculty of management studies
24th March 2013, 10:02 PM
haripriya1993
Member+

sorry... MBA is a post graduate degree. for that you must have completed uder graduate degree. A diploma couse cannot be treated as a UG. so try to do some UG degree and then go for MBA.
6th June 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for MBA(HR)course having completed 3 year degree in computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?