22nd January 2012, 01:50 PM
ravneetchahal

Does Punjab University Patiala conduct its own test for MBA? When will it be held? Date of announcement of the sale of prospectus?

hello,i want to knw that is punjab university patiala conduct its own test for mba?i want to take admision in uni not in any college..when it is going to be held in 2012..?when will be the prospectus issued?plz rply me soon..

7th July 2012, 12:23 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Punjab University Patiala conduct its own test for MBA? When will it be held? Date of announcement of the sale of prospectus?

First of all I would like to tell you that Punjab University is located at Chandigarh, I guess you wrote that by mistake. Well! Punjabi University Patiala conduct MET(Management Entrance Test) Entrance exam for Master degrees like MBA/MCA/M.Tech etc.

Eligibility:

Graduation in any stream for recognized University.

Exam Dates and Schedule:

Tentative dates are as under:

Prospectus Available: By second week of June
Last date of submission: 1st week of July
Exam date: 2nd/3rd week of July
2nd March 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Punjab University Patiala conduct its own test for MBA? When will it be held? Date of announcement of the sale of prospectus?

Hi,
I want to take addmision in punjabi uni. patiala for mba ... and i want to know the procedure for it... when would the uni. take the entrance exam and when would the prospectus be availiable..
i want full detail of it ... can somebody please help me out in this matter. m quite confused in all this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?