5th June 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

When will the next Teacher eligibility test for Punjab is going to be held? Date of announcement of forms?

i wanna knw when will the next teacher eligibility test TET for punjab going to be held? Plz notify me when will its form be announced?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of Punjab state teacher eligibility test exam
  2. Does Punjab University Patiala conduct its own test for MBA? When will it be held? Date of announcement of the sale of prospectus?
  3. What is the last date of applying for TET test in Punjab?
  4. Date of announcement of results of IISC entrance test?
  5. What is the date of M.Ed entrance test held by Punjab University Chandigarh
  6. Can I appear for teachers eligibility test of Punjab for class 11th and 12th after scoring 48% in B.Com. 51% in M.Com?
  7. When will the exam for teacher eligibility test be held in himachal pradesh?
  8. When would the application forms be available in market for Punjab medical entrance test? What's the last date of forms submission and exam fee for the same?
  9. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When will I get the exam result of teacher eligibility test of Language Teacher exam?
  11. From where to get the application form of Punjab PMT forms in Punjab? Are the forms available in Punjab? Last date of submission of the forms offline?
  12. What is central teacher eligibility test
  13. Date of announcement of forms for English Honors? In which month the exams of CAT will be held?
  14. Date of sale of Uttar Pradesh Teacher eligibility test? What is the date of the examination?
  15. Model test question papers of primary teacher eligibility test? -- [New]
  16. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  17. Required Qualification to appear for TET Exam?
  18. Haryana Teacher eligibility test date?
11th June 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the next Teacher eligibility test for Punjab is going to be held? Date of announcement of forms?

Tell me the date of next exam of Punjab TET ?
Aivy Parmar
14th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the next Teacher eligibility test for Punjab is going to be held? Date of announcement of forms?

when is the next punjab tet exam ?
sonam arora
26th July 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the date of tet exam in punjab now.
15th August 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I have done MCA can you tell me plz i'm able to apply this test or not
15th August 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i have done MCA .can u tell me plz i'm able to apply this test or not
13th September 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me date of tet entrance exam .......................my email id is [email protected]
2nd October 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

When TET 2012 conduct in Punjab ?
9th October 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me date of tet entrance exam .......................my email id is [email protected]
15th November 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the date of tet entrance exam........
15th November 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the the date of entranceexam of tet test
8th December 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

next TET held in january2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?