19th January 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

How to do MBA while pursuing BCA 3rd year from Punjab University Patiala?

sir/madam i am pursuing bca3rd from punajbi university patiala. nd now i want to do m.b.a it .is it best for me?please give me some suggestion. m.b.a it or m.c.a my email [email protected] and [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for MBA in Jaipur and Punjab? How to get admission into Patiala University?
  2. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  3. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  4. Does Punjab University Patiala conduct its own test for MBA? When will it be held? Date of announcement of the sale of prospectus?
  5. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  6. Does university change matter if I do BCA and MCA from 2 different universities?
  7. Which course should I choose after completing B.Tech from Patiala?
  8. What are the job opportunities available after MBA? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  9. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  10. Does this a good choice to do MCA course having completed B.Sc with Non Medical stream from Punjab University?
  11. When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA? -- [New]
  12. How may I join the BA course offered by Punjab University in Patiala?
  13. Should I do MBA or MBA IT after passing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is a better choice for me between CDAC and MBA being a candidate of 3rd year BCA?
  15. How to do LLM in distance mode after completing LLB from Patiala University
  16. How to do M.E in Anna University after pursuing B.E 3rd year?
  17. Would my degree is considered for promotion? I am government teacher under Punjab government and pursuing PG from Allahabad Agricultural Institute(Shiats) through correspondence, parallel with my teaching profession
  18. Which course is best for me if I am a BCA 3rd year student of SGVU
2nd April 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA while pursuing BCA 3rd year from Punjab University Patiala?

I passed bca 1st and 2nd regular & 3rd year in distance education from punjabi uni patiala. Can i admission in MCA regular course.My email is [email protected]
22nd August 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA while pursuing BCA 3rd year from Punjab University Patiala?

sir what r the courses that r best after bca in p.u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?