6th April 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Does Ravi Shankar University offer distance course in MSc Maths?

will ravi shankar university (c.g) offers distance course in m.sc (maths)

Related Questions:
  1. List of approved colleges in raipur through ICE?
  2. Does Punjabi University offer MSc Maths in distance education? What is the requirement for MSc Maths?
  3. Universities offering M.Sc Maths in Distance Learning?
  4. Previous question papers of Ph.D Biotech entrance exam of Pt Ravi Shankar Shukla University?
  5. University in Bhagalpur for distance M.Sc in Maths? -- [New]
  6. Previous years question papers of Ph.D entrance exam of Pt Ravi Shankar Shukla University?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  8. Which college under Nagpur University offer M.Sc. Microbiology through Distance Education?
  9. Does Ramachandra University offer MSc Clinical Nutrition course in distance education?
  10. Date of distance education MSc mathematics from Osmania University?
  11. Joining as JRF to do PhD
  12. Which are the universities offering MSc MLT distance education course
  13. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  15. Solved question papers of 1st semester?
  16. How may I get previous year question papers(for mental ability, reasoning, computers & english ) for my Vth standard school(Sri Ravi Shankar Vidya Mandir School) exam?
  17. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  18. How to continue my studies in distance after doing BSc(Maths, Physics)? Names of the colleges offering MSc computer in distance?
12th July 2012, 08:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Ravi Shankar University offer distance course in MSc Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
will ravi shankar university (c.g) offers distance course in m.sc (maths)
Ravi Shankar University offers regular M.Sc in Mathematics. The duration of the program is two years. Candidate seeking to get admission must have completed the B.Sc with Mathematics from a recognized University or Institution. The course comprises of four semesters.

For detail information refer to the following Link.

The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers Distance M.Sc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science. Candidates must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate with a Major, or Honours in Mathematics. The duration of the program is two years.

For detail information refer to the nearest study center of IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?