11th August 2016, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

By doing any Add-On course in Maths can I get admission in MCA?

Can i do any Add-On course of maths to get admission for Mca since my qualification is B.Com computer application and i haven't studied maths in class 12??

15th August 2016, 01:56 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: By doing any Add-On course in Maths can I get admission in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do any Add-On course of maths to get admission for Mca since my qualification is B.Com computer application and i haven't studied maths in class 12??
I dont think you need to do an add on course on maths to be honest. Lot of students with B.com background joins MCA and have shined well in their career too. The only hurdle would be the institute that you chose, they should not consider your UG as barrier to provide you seat for MCA. So it all boils down to the college you are choosing. Make sure to research in details about the eligibility criteria the college is demanding.

MCA Eligiblity Criteria:-

You need to pass with 50% aggregate marks in Bachelor's degree (any discipline) or equivalent with Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT/ Mathematics/ Statistics or equivalent at Graduation or higher level.

Top MCA Colleges in India:-
  • University of Pune
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
  • Birla Institute of Technology (BIT)
  • Motilal Nehru National institute of Technology (MNNIT)
  • Lovely Professional University
  • Jamia Millia Islamia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?