14th November 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MCA after completing M.Sc in pure Maths? What is the procedure of admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed M.Sc in pure Maths and now I wish to pursue MCA. I want to know Am I eligible to get admission in MCA after completing M.Sc in pure Maths? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  2. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  3. How to prepare for NET exam for student of M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  4. How can I get admission in MCA in Maths after completing BCA? What will be the fee structure? -- [New]
  5. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  6. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  7. Admission procedure for admission into PG courses(Maths and MCA) in Shibpur College?
  8. Can I do MCA after completing B.Com?
  9. Can I do MCA after completing B.Com?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed to take admission in Ph.D Maths?
  11. What to choose between MCA and MSc Statistics? Is it possible to take admission for this year?
  12. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  13. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  14. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  15. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for B.Tech or M.Tech after passing HS from Arts
  17. Can I get admission in MCA without studying Maths in 12th standard?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
15th November 2016, 09:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MCA after completing M.Sc in pure Maths? What is the procedure of admission?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is two year course from any recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have mathematics as a paper in 12th and bachelor degree in any discipline or B.C.A.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in course. The universities conducts the entrance examination for admission in course. The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with different universities.
16th November 2016, 04:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MCA after completing M.Sc in pure Maths? What is the procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed M.Sc in pure Maths and now I wish to pursue MCA. I want to know Am I eligible to get admission in MCA after completing M.Sc in pure Maths? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission?
Yes, you can study the MCA after completion of M.Sc Mathematics course. The course can be studied by the students who have passed the degree examination in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks. The students must have studied mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 to do MCA. So you are eligible to do MCA course. You have to apply to the universities for the admission. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. So if you clear the entrance examination, you will be admitted to the MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?