2nd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to opt for MCA course for a science student who haven’t studied Mathematics at HS level?

I am currently pursuing my BCA(2nd year) course and completed my +2 with Biology and Bio-Technology but not maths. I want to know that am I eligible to get admission in MCA course as I have not studied maths at my +2 level but I do have a maths paper now.

4th June 2016, 12:41 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to opt for MCA course for a science student who haven’t studied Mathematics at HS level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently pursuing my BCA(2nd year) course and completed my +2 with Biology and Bio-Technology but not maths. I want to know that am I eligible to get admission in MCA course as I have not studied maths at my +2 level but I do have a maths paper now.
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for MCA course. Those who interested to pursue for MCA course must completed Bachelor Degree with Mathematics subject from a recognized university. The candidate must also studied Mathematics subject at 12th standard level. However, you can try get admission based on your BCA qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?