8th December 2010, 05:49 PM
kowsidev

Doing B.Tech in EEE(3rd year) : Can I appear for TNPSC? How to prepare for TNPSC? Can I prepare for UPSC exams? Please guide me how to do that.

I am doing third year sixth sem in EEE.can i appear for tnpsc ?
if so how can i prepare for that sir??or else can i prepare for upsc engineering services. If so how do i do that sir?

15th December 2010, 08:04 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Doing B.Tech in EEE(3rd year) : Can I appear for TNPSC? How to prepare for TNPSC? Can I prepare for UPSC exams? Please guide me how to do that.

dear friend
you are not eligible for tnpsc because tnpsc after 6th sem. students can apply only from which branch you have to engg. doesn't matter if you want to do upsc then you are ready for preparation from today.
good luck...............
21st January 2011, 01:12 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Doing B.Tech in EEE(3rd year) : Can I appear for TNPSC? How to prepare for TNPSC? Can I prepare for UPSC exams? Please guide me how to do that.

hello,

For preparing UPSC you need a systematic and dedicated hard work to achieve success. you can also apply for this.
The eligibility for UPSC exam is any graduate from any recognised university.

Refer lots of general studies and gks for improving your knowledge so that you can crack both TNPSC as well as UPSC exam.

All the best!!!
4th February 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Doing B.Tech in EEE(3rd year) : Can I appear for TNPSC? How to prepare for TNPSC? Can I prepare for UPSC exams? Please guide me how to do that.

Gud mrng Sir,I m Doing B.Tech in EEE(3rd year) . Can I appear for AE exams in TNEB? How to prepare for that? Can I prepare for UPSC exams? Please guide me how to do that.
4th February 2011, 12:20 PM
loganathan velu

how to prepare for AE exams?
4th February 2011, 12:24 PM
loganathan velu

Doing B.Tech in EEE(3rd year) :GUD MRNG SIR ,WILL U PLEASE HELP ME TO HOW CAN I GET THE AE POST IN TNEB?
17th February 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

gud evening sir , im doing my b-tech EEE 3-2 can i apply for csat 2011 ,and sir,is there any percentage requirement in graduation for upsc exams?if yes how much percentage do i need to have to appear the exam?-rohini prasad
25th February 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

sir,iam doing 3eee let me know various govt jobs to apply plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
25th June 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING ECE(FINAL YEAR).I HAVE A SPIRIT TO PASS UPSC OR TNPSC EXAMS IN FORTHCOMING YEAR ITSELF . BUT I DID NOT HAVE A PROPER GUIDANCE.CAN I APPLY NOW? BECAUSE I DIDNT FINISHED MY BE. PLEASE TELL ME THE PROPER WAY TO APPEAR & SCORE THE VICTORY. I NEED MORE DETAILS.MY PARENTS ARE NOT LIKING ME TO JOIN THIS PROFESSION.SO, EXCEPT THIS TITLE I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE EXAMS.PLEASE HELP ME TO START MY JOURNEY TOWARDS UPSC. I HOPE U WILL DO FOR ME, SIR.
12th July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING FINAL YEAR B.E(EEE) HOW CAN I GET THE JOB IN TNEB
23rd August 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET THE AE POST IN TNEB?
10th September 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

3rd B.tech students eligible for group1 and group2 and IAS examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?