7th April 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Guidance to prepare for TNPSC Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Maths?

i am studying in bsc maths secod year. I have tnpsc exam. So pleace help with guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
  2. Guidance to prepare for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of EEE course?
  3. how to prepare for TNPSC group 2 examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Guidance for CSIR-NET (Maths) preparation
  5. How to achieve TNPSC Job being a candidate of pursuing Engineering? Does Coaching necessary to pass these Exams? How to prepare for TNPSC Exam?
  6. Can I give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech with CSE? How to prepare for this Exam?
  7. Guidance to pursue Extra Certification courses with low cost being a candidate pursuing 2nd year BE in ECE?
  8. How to prepare for the scholarships exams to do M.Sc Physics in abroad? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. How to prepare for Collector Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE course?
  11. How can I prepare for both IPE and EAMCET being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Intermediate with Bi.P.C stream?
  12. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  13. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Whole procedure to join CBI being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Maths?
  15. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in CSE pursuing 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Last 10 years TNSC Group 2 solved question papers
  17. Can I apply for BARC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  18. How can I crack IIT JAM entrance exam for MSc? I am a BSc 3rd year student
9th April 2012, 10:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance to prepare for TNPSC Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Maths?

You should be thorough with the structure and pattern of questions which are generally asked in TNPSC exam. You can start your exam preparation based on this. You should refer previous year question papers and other competitive guides while preparing for the exam. You should attend mock tests which will help you to identify weak areas and concentrate more in those areas. You should sharpen your skills in time management also.
30th April 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance to prepare for TNPSC Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Maths?

Dear sir, what type of exams are you provided for b.tech(IT) candidates and also im diplamo holder in IT. Im trying Government job what exam I want to write, and how I get application please tell every details thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?