17th December 2011, 09:12 PM
bobbyshekar

Is doing internship is better in any company or in institute? How can I get internship? I'm currently in B.Tech final semester

sir,
iam currently in my final semister of B.Tech. i want to do my main project in JAVA platform. can u please suggest me whether internship in any company is better or doing project in any institute is better????
if so suggest how can i get internship...can u please help me in htis regard am so much confused in this.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which company I can apply for internship to get it with 60% marks in B.E ECE?
  2. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  3. Where to do internship from an Institute or from a company during B.Tech in computer Science 5th Semester?
  4. Which company to apply for getting internship while doing 4th semester B.Sc Civil course?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  6. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  7. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  8. Can i do Internship from Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  9. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  10. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  12. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  13. Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal? -- [New]
  14. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  15. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?
  17. Can I get job in NTPC after internship being an EEE final semester student?
  18. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
6th May 2012, 08:26 PM
aman@007

Default Re: Is doing internship is better in any company or in institute? How can I get internship? I'm currently in B.Tech final semester

hi friend ,
doing internship in comapny is better as you will get the chance to interact with other people and your seniors that can help you a lot in your internship and you will also work on your project by taking their help ......... also there is a possibility that you will get the job in that company on the basis of your work and skills ......and also you will get some stipened during the internship and the certificate you get is very important for placement....
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?