27th March 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Is doing MDS in two subjects allowed? Can I appear for AICT again?

I have done MDS in cons and Endo . Can I appear the Neet ( AICT ) once again ? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the next steps which I have to follow? Please provide me the information soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?
  4. Number of MDS seats available through COMEDK? Cost of MDS program?
  5. In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of different subjects for MDS entrance in AP PG entrance?
  7. Should I study MDS again if completed from unrecognized college?
  8. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  9. Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US?
  10. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  11. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  12. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  13. How to prepare for MDS? Which subjects should I focus more for this?
  14. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  15. Which are the good subjects in MDS degree which one can do after completing BDS?
  16. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  17. What is the procedure to study MDS in US for BDS candidate?
  18. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
19th April 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is doing MDS in two subjects allowed? Can I appear for AICT again?

Could you please tell whether one can pursue MDS in more than one branch i.e. after completing MDS in one branch, can i appear for AIPG again to do MDS in some other branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?