19th June 2011, 03:40 PM
Vishal Nikam

Donation fees of MBBS course in Private Colleges?

Plz tell mee what is donation for mbbs in private colleges....could u please mention to me the fees

Related Questions:
  1. List of good private institutes for MBBS course? How much is the donation and fees?
  2. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  3. MBBS Private college fees structures including donations near Nanded , Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum donation and fee required to get a chance in MBBS private college for direct admission?
  5. What is the total fees structure of MBBS? How much is the donation and total fee of 5 years?
  6. Private colleges offering MBBS with less fees?
  7. Minimum fees per annum for doing MBBS in governemnt as well as private college? List of such colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Information about private or management quote seats in MBBS with minimum fees of about 2-2.5 Lakhs PA?
  9. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  10. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  11. Donation free mbbs colleges
  12. Donation amount and course fees of BAMS at DMIMS College? -- [New]
  13. Fees details for MBBS seat in private colleges?
  14. What is the actual number of government seats available in MBBS and BDS? Do private colleges also offer same seats without donation?
  15. Fee structure for BCA course?
  16. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  17. In which private Medical colleges I can get seat with a donation upto 15 lakhs?
  18. Is there any government institution to do MBBS course? Any entrance to be answered? Any scholarship provided by the colleges?
30th October 2011, 03:04 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Donation fees of MBBS course in Private Colleges?

hi,
donation fees for MBBS in private medical collage is around 25 lakh to 40 lakh
and the fees for this MBBS is around 4.5 to 7.5 lakh per year
16th April 2012, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

CAN I GET MBBS ADMISSION WITHOUT DONATION AFTER SCORING 96.40% IN CLASS 12TH FROM J&K BOARD
8th April 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I am student of std 12th and i am expecting to get 85% marks my ambition is to study mbbs how can i get a seat in good medical colleges with less donation.
20th April 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How much fees government medical college?
29th June 2013, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

how much fees government medical college?
15th October 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

In what college can i get admission for mbbs after scoring 84.6 in 12th exam without entrance examination?and please give me the detail of the fee structure
17th June 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Donation fees of MBBS course in Private Colleges?

Yes you can get admission in m.b.b.s.collage even on 80 % marks or above.
22nd April 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to admmision in any private medical collage whose fee is under 10 lakh. Is this possible? If yes please suggest whose collage's name
6th July 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir i scored 165 in neet 2017 i have 92% in 12th can i get admission in any private medical college in india at a very low and affordable donation. Kindly tell me.
20th October 2020, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get admission in private MBBS College without donation if i get 500/720
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?