23rd May 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Minimum donation and fee required to get a chance in MBBS private college for direct admission?

sir what will be the menimum donation and menimum fees for getting chance in mbbs private college for direct admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  2. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Donation free mbbs colleges -- [New]
  4. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of good private institutes for MBBS course? How much is the donation and fees?
  6. Minimum fee structure required for direct admission in MBBS course in India?
  7. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  8. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  9. Any chance for admission in private or government college in Kerala after scoring 16000 rank in Kerala Medical entrance and 90% marks in science and English?
  10. How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?
  11. What is the minimum fee for MBBS private medical college?
  12. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  13. How to get admission in MBBS private institute without any entrance test? What is the minimum fee structure?
  14. What will be my fee structure to get admission in MBBS course through COMEDK?
  15. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  16. Closing rank for MBBS in government/private colleges? Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS after scoring 1992 rank?
  17. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  18. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
4th June 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum donation and fee required to get a chance in MBBS private college for direct admission?

IS DONATION NECESSARY FOR TAKING ADMISSION FOR MBBS AFTER 12TH
29th July 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum donation and fee required to get a chance in MBBS private college for direct admission?

i want to information of mbbs private college donation fees and college fees?
28th February 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

sir, what is the fee structure or donation for getting admission in a mbbs college
21st March 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

which colleges are best foreign student to study CA in banglore? im sonam from nepal.
8th January 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW COURSE FEE AND TUITION FEE FOR MBBS IN MANIPAL FOR ALL SEMESTER IF I SCORED RANK WITHIN 500
5th May 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

sir what will be the menimum donation and menimum fees for getting chance in mbbs private college for direct admission
6th June 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i got 114 in asso cet and i want admission in mbbs but my budget is just 5 lacs for donation..i belong to SC category..can i get admission anywhere in maharashtra?
14th June 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Now if you planning for going abroad then there is the college which comes in your budget,but in India Mp and bhopal is the place where you get some colleges but have donation.Visit college and mail me [email protected]
26th October 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I got 77% in 12th with pcb. What will be the mininimum donation for getting mbbs in a private college in Tamil Nadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?