30th April 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing 12th? Should I go for teaching or sociology?

i have recently cmpletd my 12th class, n m confused about vat shud i do after ........... i was interested in teaching english since childhood but now after completing 12th class i have drawn towards sociology so now m confused vat subject i shud opt??????????/

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Hindi Teaching in TGT after completing graduation with Philosophy, Sociology?
  2. Which are the government/private colleges for doing B.Ed in Thane? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
  4. Where can I do Teaching Job in Meerut after completion of MA in Sociology?
  5. Which are the government colleges for diploma in teaching?
  6. Is this a good choice of joining P.hd in Sociology from Jaipur after completing post graduation in Sociology?
  7. What jobs can I get after completing masters of sociology?
  8. After completing MSc in medical sociology how to join M.Phil in Medical Sociology?
  9. When and How should I apply for BA course in Psychology-Sociology and English after completing 12th? When is the entrance exam?
  10. Can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D in Sociology after completing M.A Sociology in SNDT college in Mumbai?
  11. How can I do M.Phil in Sociology through IGNOU after completing M.A in Sociology
  12. Can I do B.ed with Maths as the main teaching subject after doing 10th, 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths and B.A?
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission for MA in Sociology without completion of Graduation?
  14. Can I do B.Ed after completing M.A Sociology and PG in Computer Science? List of universities providing B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Ph.D after completing MA in Sociology in first class?
  16. How to join Teaching after completing PG(M.Tech) with 67%
  17. Which universities are offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  18. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Sociology after completion of masters in sociology with 50% marks? -- [New]
7th September 2011, 01:08 AM
anshuljain143

Smile Re: What should I do after completing 12th? Should I go for teaching or sociology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have recently cmpletd my 12th class, n m confused about vat shud i do after ........... i was interested in teaching english since childhood but now after completing 12th class i have drawn towards sociology so now m confused vat subject i shud opt??????????/

Dear
you tell that you completed you 12 but you are completed any graduation course,for teaching and all that,then first you think about any B.ed course or some graduation.

because in present scenario there was huge number of student were passout from diff streams then think about some UG programme

BEST OF LUCK
7th September 2011, 04:32 AM
jitendra1117

Default Re: What should I do after completing 12th? Should I go for teaching or sociology?

hi friend
don't confuse about it
it's so easy to do work , you have the potential of it
you can do it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?