23rd March 2011, 01:10 PM
shaiz1143

Universities in UK for LLM in corporate law or business law? Fee structure and last date for applying?

Please tell me which are the top universities in LLM in corporate law or business law in UK,., FEE structure (breakdown), last date of applying..,.,.

Related Questions:
  1. Top universities in LLM in corporate law or taxation law in UK? Fee structure and last date of applying for it?
  2. Top universities for doing LLM course in Corporate Law or Taxation Law in UK? What is the fee structure and last date of applying?
  3. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  4. Can I study LLM after completion of 12th?
  5. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  6. Does IGNOU offer distance LLM course to LLB student? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses?
  7. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of BBA LLB Honors?
  8. What is the main difference between Corporate Law and MBA?
  9. Which diploma course should I join after finishing UG course in LLB?
  10. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  11. Which course should I do to boost my career in Law field? Which course is better and easier between Corporate Law course and LLM course?
  12. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  13. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Career available after doing LLB? Books to be referred?
  15. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law?
  16. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  17. What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?
  18. How may I do integrated course on law? I've passed 12th(ICSE) with 92% marks
16th May 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in UK for LLM in corporate law or business law? Fee structure and last date for applying?

when exam to enter corporate law
3rd June 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities in UK for LLM in corporate law or business law? Fee structure and last date for applying?

check out llm-guide.com

It has all the details and is the best source for LLM on internet.
3rd November 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

when admission for llm will start?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?