29th April 2011, 07:43 PM
sikha saraf

Duration of Hospital Management in Jaipur after 12th standard? Course fee and how to get scholarships?

how many years are required for hospital management in jaipur after +2 having opted for science stream? what is the full payment of the course without scholarship? what is the basis for providing scholarships to students?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  2. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  3. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages?
  4. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  5. Hospital management course duration and admission criteria?
  6. How to join the course of MBA Hospital Management after completing degree in BAMS(Ayurveda)
  7. List of Hospitals offering DNB in Derma?
  8. With a minimum of how much marks in 12th standard can I get a scholarship or sponsorship from any education trust? -- [New]
  9. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  10. Procedure to join CA course after 12th standard? Fee structure and duration?
  11. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course?
  12. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  13. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  14. Is it possible to study MBA along with job if placed in Infosys BPO?
  15. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  16. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  17. BCA with 75%, what can be done? MBA or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the total fees of BCA in JNU?
30th April 2011, 07:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Hospital Management in Jaipur after 12th standard? Course fee and how to get scholarships?

The diploma in hospital management course should be for a period of 3 years. Ideally first try to take up a degree course. After that you can take up a post graduation in hospital management. If you have financial problem then certainly you must try to secure a scholarship or a student loan. For scholarship you need to have an excellent academic record. If you take a loan you need to start repaying only when you complete the course and secure a job.
22nd June 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of Hospital Management in Jaipur after 12th standard? Course fee and how to get scholarships?

which course has imortant value after 12th.what is the fee structure for best college of hospital management.give me
a guidance
27th July 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

which field has better career scope biotech or hospital admistration and management?
7th January 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i am a syudent of bsc in science maths (final year-pcm) and i want to know about the scop in hospital administration after bsc , best course for it ,time duration for this, fee of this course, process of admission.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which course has imortant value after 12th.what is the fee structure for best college of hospital management.give me
a guidance
18th April 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I complete g n m nursing and now I wanna do hospital management course in Jaipur
2nd September 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I complete b.sc.Nsg and I want to do HM course in Jaipur. Please tell me about the admission procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?