5th September 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Hospital management course duration and admission criteria?

hospital management course duration and admision critirea

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management? What is the admission criteria?
  2. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  3. How to take admission in Hospital management after passing S.Y.BSc? What is the procedure?
  4. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  5. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  6. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  7. Duration of Hospital Management in Jaipur after 12th standard? Course fee and how to get scholarships?
  8. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
  9. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me? -- [New]
  10. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  11. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  12. Which are the various courses offered in Jagran Institute in Bhopal?
  13. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do MBBS after BAMS?
  15. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  16. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  17. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com?
  18. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
21st July 2015, 01:59 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hospital management course duration and admission criteria?

** Hospital management course duration and admission criteria as given below.

--> Eligibility Criteria

:: Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University.

--> Duration

:: Minimum 2 Years

--> Selection Process

:: Selection will be on the basis of merit list and Entrance Exam.

--> Some colleges that offer Hospital and health care management course

1. Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology
Panipat, Haryana, India

2. BML Munjal University
Gurgaon, Haryana, India

3. Birla Institute of Management Technology
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

4. CMS Business School, JAIN University
Bangalore, Karnataka, India

5. Centurion University of Technology and Management
Dist: Gajapati, Orissa, India

6. Chennai Business School
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?