26th May 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue economics honours in Calcutta University after scoring 71% marks in PCM stream?

Sir/Mam,

I have got 71%marks in PCM stream in CBSE. The best four including English and Maths have 79%in aggregate.I want to know which college would I get for Economics Honours in Calcutta University? Who can provide me the details on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  3. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  4. List of reputed colleges offering Economics Honours in Calcutta University? Cutoff marks required in 12th standard for admission?
  5. Top 10 colleges under DU which offers B.A. in Economics?
  6. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  7. How to pursue honors studies in economics?
  8. Can I study Special Honours in Geography from Calcutta University after completing Graduation?
  9. Admission in b.com(hons.) in Calcutta university with low marks in accounts and business studies but good marks in economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Cutoff marks required in Higher Secondary to get Honours under Calcutta University?
  11. Is Mathematics compulsory to be in best of 4 subjects to study Economics Honours in Delhi University?
  12. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  13. Can I pursue regular MBA in HR from a good college after scoring 43% marks in graduation
  14. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  15. Economics(hons.) in any college of Calcutta University after failing in CBSE boards?
  16. Can I pursue economic hons from DU? I have taken PCM stream in 12th
  17. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  18. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
26th May 2016, 07:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue economics honours in Calcutta University after scoring 71% marks in PCM stream?

Yes definitely you are eligible to pursue this course that is graduation in economics honours under Calcutta University after passing 12th with PCM from recognised board. Admission will be given on the basis of percentage obtained in class 12th and rank in the merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?