24th December 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in IPU in mass communication? Where to get the study material?

what is the eligibility for admission in ipu in mass communication and where do i get the study materials to prepare from???

Related Questions:
  1. What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?
  2. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  3. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  6. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  7. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  8. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication? -- [New]
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  10. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Study material for preparation for mass communication entrance exams? Any coaching available?
  12. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  13. Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?
  14. How can I get admission to study Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication? Top 10 colleges of Mass Communication?
  15. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  16. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  17. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
17th February 2012, 02:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in IPU in mass communication? Where to get the study material?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the eligibility for admission in ipu in mass communication and where do i get the study materials to prepare from???
Indraprastha University offers both undergraduate program as well as master program. To be eligible for the under graduate course candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% whereas for post graduation program graduation from any recognized university with 50% aggregate marks is mandatory. Beside these academic qualification you have to go through an Common Entrance Test conducted by the university.
You may refer to the following books for the preparation for the Entrance Test:

Media of Mass Communication by John Vivian
Mass Media Research an introduction by Roger D. Wimmer and Joseph R.Dominick
Introduction to Mass Communication
25th October 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in IPU in mass communication? Where to get the study material?

hlw sir, m marvi doing 12th from commerce stream I want to do b.a in mass commuication ....can u plzz suggest me the study material which i shall go through for the preparation of its entrance test
25th October 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

hlw sir, m marvi doing 12th from commerce stream I want to do b.a in mass commuication ....can u plzz suggest me the study material which i shall go through for the preparation of its entrance test
27th October 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
See the following info which will help u:
Students preparing/appearing for Entrance Exam of Journalism and Mass communication institutes should read these two useful guide and book:
1. Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format).

2. "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126; FREE HOME DELIVERY).

Order at [email protected]
See details by visit this link
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html

both THE GUIDE and the book will help all aspiring media students .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?