9th July 2011, 08:11 PM
adnan sahib

Eligibility for admission in MSc Biotechnology?

Could u please tell me what is the exact eligibility for admission in msc biotecnology

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  2. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  3. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  4. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  6. Eligibility for admission in MSc Biotechnology?
  7. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  9. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
  11. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Rheumatology after M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Rheumatology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  16. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  17. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  18. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
14th July 2011, 11:20 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in MSc Biotechnology?

Dear friend,

Eligibilty creteria for M.Sc biotechnology:

*Must be graduate from Bsc in any discipline from recgonised university.

*Must have minimum aggregate of 60% in graduate or 6.75 pointer in 10 scale.
3rd December 2011, 06:12 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnan sahib View Post
Could u please tell me what is the exact eligibility for admission in msc biotecnology
Hi,
For eligibility in M.SC biotech you have to score you have to score minimum 60% marks aggregate.

Some top college offering this course are:-

1. Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology, Trivandrum
Trivandrum, Kerala
2. School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
3. National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
Karnal, Haryana
4. Institute of Chemical Technology, University of Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra
5. Department of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology
New Delhi
6. University School of Biotechnology, Guru Govind Singh Indraprasths University
New Delhi
7. Department of Microbiology & Biotechnology Centre, Faculty of Science, The Maharaja Sayaji Rao University of Baroda
Vadodra, Gujarat
8. Department of Animal Biotechnology, Madras Veterinary College, Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
9. University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Punjab University
Chandigarh
10. Department of Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

good luck!
14th August 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for msc biotechnology in germany ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?