6th August 2018, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a High School Teacher for BA(Education) student?

Hi friends, I am studying in final year of BA with Education Honours course. I want to become a High School Teacher. So, after completing my BA Honours, am I eligible to become a High School Teacher? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can commerce student become high school teacher?
  2. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  3. Eligibility to become a High School Teacher through MA Degree for BA(Political Science) student?
  4. What is the age relaxation of Approved Teacher of government aided high school?
  5. Am I eligible to become a High School Teacher in Uttar Pradesh being a B.Sc(Microbiology & Chemistry) graduate?
  6. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  7. Age relaxation of approved teacher of government aided high school?
  8. What is the age relaxation for approved Government Teacher in aided high school?
  9. Syllabus of physical education teacher? When the vacancies will be out in Jharkhand High School?
  10. Can I apply for primary teacher post in St. Dominic Savio High School being a BA English student?
  11. Qualification required to become a High School Government Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to become computer teacher in kerala state syllabus
  13. When will be the exam conducted for the post of High School Assistant teacher in Jharkhand?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  16. Last 5 years question papers of JAC high school teacher's exam?
  17. How to become Government Teacher in any High School being a Mathematics postgraduate?
  18. Previous year question papers of Jharkhand high school teachers exam?
7th August 2018, 02:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a High School Teacher for BA(Education) student?

To become a government high school teacher it is compulsory to have a degree of B.Ed from a recognized university.
If you have B.Ed degree then only you will be eligible to apply for entrance tests.
You have to clear entrance tests like- TET, CTET etc. and also it is divided into various parts. You can apply for primary schools etc.
As you have mentioned that you are interested in High school then you should apply for High School teacher.
No upper age limit required.
7th August 2018, 03:10 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a High School Teacher for BA(Education) student?

Yes, you are eligible for becoming high school teacher in private schools.

The basic eligibility required for becoming high school teacher is a graduation level degree in any related stream from any recognised university.
You need to attend the interview conducted by the school. If you qualify the interview then you can become a high school teacher in any private schools.

If you want to become government school teacher you need to study B.Ed/ D.Ed degree from any recognised university.
After completing B.Ed/ D.Ed degree you need to apply for entrance exams like PET/ TET or any state level entrance exam.
If you qualify the exam in merit then you can become a government high school teacher.
7th August 2018, 08:26 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

The examination is conducted by CBSE. The eligibility to appear in examination for recruitment as teacher in higher secondary is that candidate must have passed master degree and have done diploma or bachelor degree in Education.

There is no age limit to appear in examination. So, you can appear in examination only if you have above qualification. For more information about the eligibility visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
8th August 2018, 09:13 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

To become teacher in high school, B.Ed degree is compulsory.
B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education. It is 2 year course for those students who have completed their Bachelor degree in any disciple from any recognised university.
To get admission in B.Ed course, you need to qualify entrance examination of the college in which you want to take admission.

After completing B.Ed, you need to qualify CTET or TET conducted by state government.
CTET is organised by CBSE twice in a year.
Once you qualify CTET then you need to apply for post of teacher in CBSE affiliated schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?