12th June 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainee recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get the details of Stipendiary Trainee recruitment which is announced by IGCAR Kalpakkam. Kindly provide me all the relevant information in details of this recruitment asap.

14th June 2018, 08:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainee recruitment?

Detailed Information about IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment:

The detailed information required to apply for this IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainee recruitment is given below.

There are two categories and they are,

>> Stipendiary Trainee Category I

>> Stipendiary Trainee Category II

The basic educational qualification required generally varies from category to category. Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc in Chemistry or Physics with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

Qualification criteria generally varies from post to post and discipline to discipline. Hence go through the below links for getting detailed information.

Click here for Official notification

Click here to Apply Online
14th June 2018, 10:17 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainee recruitment?

If you want information about this recruitment then you must know that this recruitment is now open and all candidates who are eligible as per demand can apply for this job through official website of IGCAR and make their registrations for the job.

Opening date for online registration is 18th May 2018

Closing date for online registration is 17th June 2018

Candidates should read the minimum required standards then go to apply online and there are two categories announced in this post which are Category I and Category II and to apply for separate category, candidate should have relevant qualification.

Candidate must have passed class 10th with minimum 60% marks and completed One Year Trade certificate of ITI in relevant subject or

Candidate must have passed class 12th with minimum 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as compulsory subjects with ITI trade certificate of one year in relevant discipline.

For chemistry and physics in category I, candidate should have completed B.Sc in Physics/Chemistry with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 24 years for category I and 22 years for category II and reserved category candidates will get relaxation in upper age which is 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD category candidates.

Selection of the candidate will be based on written examination and skill test which will be conducted in two stages that is preliminary examination and mains exam and if you qualify advanced level test in this recruitment then you will be called for trade or skill test by the commission.

All candidates who successfully secures minimum qualifying marks in all stages will be prepared in merit list as per their marks and shortlisted for the job as per availability of posts and marks secured higher than others.

The examination will be conducted in English Medium only and all candidates should be aware of pattern of examination given in the official notification so you should collect it trough the notice available below.

Application fee for this recruitment is rs. 200/- for Category I and 100/- for Category II and candidates can make payment online for this recruitment and get their payment receipt in both soft and hard copy mode.

Pay Scale of Stipendiary Trainee Category I will be 16000/- per month for 1st year and 18000- per month for second year with Book Allowance of rs. 3000/-

Pay scale of Stipendiary Trainee Category II will be 10500/- per month for first year and 12500/- per month for second year with book allowance of rs. 3000/-.

Here is the link which you can use to apply online for this recruitment and register yourself for examination - https://igcar.onlinereg.in/home.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IGCAR RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2018.pdf(3.21 MB, 0 views)
16th June 2018, 05:43 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Detailed information about IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainee recruitment :

IGCAR stands for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research. Candidate can apply for 248 Stipendiary trainee (Category- I, II) & Various Posts under IGCAR Recruitment 2018.
  • Application starts on 18th May, 2018
  • Application closing date 17th June, 2018

Eligibility required for Stipendiary Trainee (Category- I) :
  • Candidate must have diploma in Engineering in relevant Discipline with at least 60% marks.
  • Age of candidate must be from 18 to 24 years as on 17 June, 2018. Age relaxation is also there as per Tamil Nadu government norms.

Eligibility required for Stipendiary Trainee (Category- II) :
  • Candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in SSC with Mathematics and Science as main subjects.
  • Candidate must have ITI certificate of at least one year in relevant trade.
  • Age of candidate must be from 18 to 22 years as on 17 June, 2018. Relaxation in age is also there as per Tamil Nadu government norms.

Candidate can apply on official website that is https://igcar.onlinereg.in/.

Application Fee : Rs.200/-
Candidate can pay their fee through Debit card, credit card or Net Banking.

Selection of candidate will be on the basis of Written test, Skill test and Interview.

For more detail please find official notification in the attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IGCAR Recruitment 2018-19.pdf(3.21 MB, 0 views)
7th December 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

if i apply for the stipendiary trainee category 1 then what will be thepost for me ...... scientific assistance ( 44900 rupees salary)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?