17th April 2018, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in PRT Teacher jobs for 31 years old candidate in Delhi?

Hi friends, I am interested to get PRT Teacher job anywhere in Delhi. But I am 31 years old. So, I am eligible to apply for this job or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

24th April 2018, 08:49 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PRT Teacher jobs for 31 years old candidate in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to get PRT Teacher job anywhere in Delhi. But I am 31 years old. So, I am eligible to apply for this job or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.
According to the CBSE Board eligibility for Primary Teacher job (PRT) the candidate should have the following qualifications or eligibility in order to apply-

- A Senior Secondary Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education

- Pass in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) conducted by the CBSE Board

- Competence to teach through Hindi and English Medium

- Minimum age limit 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years

- Knowledge of basic Computer is a must.

So, if you are thinking to apply for the post of PRT in a school like KVS/DPS/Army Public School etc. You are not eligible because you have crossed the age limit. But you can apply in a private school, because there is no such age restriction. If you are good in a demo then and there you will be get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?