6th August 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age for CTET for general candidates?

Sir, what is the maximum age for ctet for the ganeral candicates ?

28th May 2015, 04:26 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age for CTET for general candidates?

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test .

The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi conducts the CTET for making appointment of eligible candidate as teacher Central Schools.

The candidate who wishes to apply for class I-V should have Senior Secondary exam with at least 50%(45% for reserved category) marks.The candidate who are in the final year of their diploma can also apply for the examination .

The candidate who wishes to apply for class VI-VIII should have Graduation degree from a recognised university with at least 50% marks.There is relaxation of 5% marks for backward categories candidates

The minimum age limit to apply for the CTET is 22 years.There is no upper age limit to apply for the CTET exam.
19th August 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum age for CTET for general candidates?

I am MA B ed want to do CTET but my age is 37. Am I eligible and take this examination. Kindly help me
[email protected] mob 9350285257
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?