23rd August 2019, 10:18 AM
Vishnu kant bind

What is the eligibility to apply for Indian Air Force X, Y Group examination?

My date of birth is 23rd September, 2000. Am I eligible to appear for Indian Air Force X, Y Group examination? How many attempts would I'll be allowed?

31st August 2019, 12:22 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Indian Air Force X, Y Group examination?

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air force Airmen recruitment (Group X and Group Y) are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with at least 50% marks overall and in English paper as well from a recognised board. But to be eligible for Group X recruitment, you must have pursued Physics and Mathematics at your Class 12th level.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, being born on 23.09.2000, you are eligible to apply for Airforce Airmen recruitment if you hold the other mentioned requirements too. Also, there is no limit on attempts allowed for appearing in the same examination.

For details and updates regarding Indian Airforce Airmen recruitment, you can refer to the link [URL="www.cdac.airmenselection.gov.in"]www.cdac.airmenselection.gov.in[/URL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?