10th June 2010, 03:32 PM
N P Singh

Eligibility for the appointment of asst./regional director in ignou?

sir
what is the eligibility for the appointment of asst./regional director in ignou.also tell the qualification and experience for the same.
N P Singh

29th June 2010, 01:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for the appointment of asst./regional director in ignou?

Hello sir,
Following is the eligibility criteria for appointment of assistant/regional director in IGNOU.
Good Academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E & F at the Masters degree level in the any subject with NET / SLET
Ph.D Degree in compliance of the “University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D Degree), Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET.

For any further information and application form, please visit
Director,
Academic Coordination Division,
Block-1, Room No.17,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068

www.ignou.ac.in

29th June 2010, 03:13 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility for the appointment of asst./regional director in ignou?

you need to do MA with a teaching experience as a lecturer in an affiliated college .

there are 76 posts available for the same and the salary varies from rs. 15600 to 39100 along with a grade pay of 6000/-

for applying to the post , you need to send the complete application form in the prescribed format to the Director, Academic Coordination Division of IGNOU .

Last date for the reciept of application was 2 March 2010 which has passed for this year so you can apply to it in the next year ....

Please visit http://www.ignou.ac.in for further details and notifications ...

the advertisement regarding the same is also given on the above specified official website .

best of luck!!

29th June 2010, 09:24 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

I dont know whether the assistant regional diresctor and assistant registrar are same thing, but here are the qualifications required to be a assistant registrar

A candidate must have a Master’s degree from a recognized university or institute with minimum of 50% marks and a good academic record. A candidate must also have a 3 years experience in administration/finance in the pay scale of Rs6500-10500.

A candidate must not exceed the age of 42 years. However, relaxation can be claimed

15th July 2010, 09:53 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
Eligibility
A bachelors degree with 3 years of professional experience
or
Professional degree in engg/medicaine/architecture/law/pharmacy

Course fee of Rs 800/- per course is payable at the time of admission.

30th September 2010, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

from,santhosh en no;105308700 iam joined dme in ignouviep programme at samboorna institute at trichy
in tamilnadu .but i get transfer to kerala .so cant continue study here,i remmitted Rs 12500.please refund my fee for join gpt kerala before 10.10.2010.

19th April 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Mr. Santosh kumar pandey applied for the post of Assistant regional director in 2010, working under central government
as group 'B' Officer but ihave been not recive any information regarding selection of said post now what i can do about it. where i am
show list of selected condidate's.

S. K. Pandey (Jharkhand)

25th May 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am doing M.A. in English from IGNOU. I want to know whether i will be eligibal to get appointment as lecturer in any AICTE college. does AICTE approve degree of M.A. from IGNOU to get appointed. please do guide me.

mail me on ( [email protected] )

Thanks

17th June 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am an asstt. Professor in geography with NET.Can i apply for the post of regional director of ignu.
Haripada paul.
[email protected]

18th June 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

selection processes of regional director

15th July 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

is there any scope to do phd degree in ignu for geography sub.
Haripada paul.
Asstt. Professor
Kamakhyaguri college

30th October 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by N P Singh View Post
sir
what is the eligibility for the appointment of asst./regional director in ignou.also tell the qualification and experience for the same.
N P Singh
any post graduation with net/slet and phd

2nd November 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i want list of candidates selected on merit list as assistant regional director. the list should be send in the manner they are appointed on the basis of their overall assesment.

22nd August 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the duties of regional director in distance education

22nd October 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am Mrs .Leena M.com B.ed Ma in economics M.phil. 10 yrs of teaching worked as academic cordinator , vice principal in jr colg for 10 yrs. Any suitable post in mumbai plz let me know on my email [email protected]

22nd May 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have an experience of four year plus as an academic counselor in Ignou and also have five years teaching experience in B.Ed college. Will submit my p.hD. in 2020.
My age is 48 years. Am I eligible for Regional director job or any other related job in Ignou.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?