7th December 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Phil in IGNOU for a candidate with 63% in M.A.(English)? When the admission starts? Process of selection?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my M.A. in English with 63% from IGNOU. Am I eligible to apply for M.Phil in IGNOU. And what are the selection process for M.Phil in IGNOU. When the admission for M.Phil starts in IGNOU?

Related Questions:
  1. When does IGNOU starts the Ph.D admission process? What are the conditions followed to apply?
  2. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  3. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Selection process of assistant regional director for ignou?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  6. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in IGNOU for a candidate who has 4 years of worked experience after 12th?
  8. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  9. What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?
  10. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  11. Should I get admission for M.Phil courses in IGNOU being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 51%?
  12. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  13. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  14. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  15. Does Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management accept MAT December score?
  16. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  17. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  18. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
8th December 2015, 05:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Phil in IGNOU for a candidate with 63% in M.A.(English)? When the admission starts? Process of selection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have completed my M.A. in English with 63% from IGNOU. Am I eligible to apply for M.Phil in IGNOU. And what are the selection process for M.Phil in IGNOU. When the admission for M.Phil starts in IGNOU?
You have completed M.A in English with 63% marks so you are eligible for M.Phil course in IGNOU.

Eligibility criteria for M.Phil course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for M.Phil course.

2)There is no age criteria for M.Phil course.

Selection process is based on written exam.
18th May 2017, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Phil in IGNOU for a candidate with 63% in M.A.(English)? When the admission starts? Process of selection?

I have passed my MA english with 53 percentage. am I eligible for M.PHIL course. Is there any exemption plans reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?