1st March 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in IGNOU?

Hi Friends,
I have applied for IGNOU OPENMAT for doing MBA course. Now, I want to apply an education loan for my MBA which I from want to do in IGNOU. As you know that IGNOU is correspondence education so am I eligible to get an education loan or not?

29th March 2016, 06:52 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in IGNOU?

I am sorry to say this but Educational Loan is not provided for the correspondence courses.
So you need to apply for some other types of Loan like the Personal Loan to make sure you have the money to pursue the course of MBA in IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?