23rd January 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for B.Ed course and procedure to apply for it? Whether online or offline?

I have completed my 3 year full time Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Can I apply for B.Ed now? If yes, how should I apply for it? Is it online or offline? And, will I be able to get jobs for teaching Nursing after B.Ed?

24th January 2018, 08:05 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Ed course and procedure to apply for it? Whether online or offline?

No, you are not eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed course after completion of your B.Sc. Nursing. To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Commerce/ Arts stream from a Government recognised university with at least 50% aggregate marks. To get admission in B.Ed course, you have to appear in entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the respective college/ university.
24th January 2018, 02:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Ed course and procedure to apply for it? Whether online or offline?

Candidates completed bachelor degree are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course.

The common eligibility for B.Ed course is that candidate must have completed their bachelor degree with minimum 50%.

The application form is made available as well as offline ( varies with university and colleges).

So, visit the official website of college to get detail information about admission. No, there is no nursing course at TGT level. So, you will be not eligible for it.
24th January 2018, 06:44 PM
NeptuneSpear

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed as you have completed your graduation. Eligibility Criteria :

- One should have obtained a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with at least 50% marks in aggregate. There is a relaxation of 5% in marks if a candidate is from any reserved communities mentioned by government of India i.e OBC,SC,ST etc.

- You have to apply online as different universities like Delhi University, JNU publish their notification for such courses online on their website. You have to fill the form and pay the requisite amount mentioned through online method or by challan through bank.

- Yes, after completion of your B.Ed you are eligible to apply for the teacher's test like CTET, JRF etc.
26th January 2018, 02:44 AM
Vikasjhacds

You cannot apply for B.Ed after passing BSc nursing course. For B.Ed you have to pass graduation with following stream:-
Science
Commerce
Arts
Engineering.

You can also apply B.Ed after passing post graduation.
For B.Ed you have to pass with minimum 50% marks in graduation level.
For ST/SC candidate should pass with minimum 45% marks.
For getting admission and B.Ed you have to qualify entrance exam conducted by various universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?