25th January 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply offline for KEAM in Delhi? How can I get the offline form?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for KEAM in Delhi but I want to apply for it offline so I want to know what is the procedure to apply offline for KEAM in Delhi? How can I get the offline form? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2018, 07:58 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply offline for KEAM in Delhi? How can I get the offline form?

KEAM Exam is a state level common written exam for various professional courses like Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine.

I am sorry to say that there is no offline mode to apply for this Exam.

Candidates have to apply for this Exam in online mode only.

After that, you need to take a print out of application form and paste your photograph and should also be signed by Head of Institution or Gazetted Officer.

Then you need to send the application form to the below address.
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Exams,
5th Floor,
Housing Board Buildings,
Shanthi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695001, Kerala

The application would be Rs. 800/- for General category and Rs.400/- for SC category and no fee for ST category.

You can pay it online through Credit card or Debit card. Also you can pay through Chalana.

Generally notification would be released in the first week of February.

The application forms can be submitted till mid of March.

Hall tickets would be issued in the 2nd week of April and exam would be conducted in the last week of April.

I would suggest you to have good preparation for this Exam so that you can get admission in top colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?