16th January 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

When will Super 30 exam application will be published and how to apply for it online of offline?

When will be the Super 30 exam publish? What will be the last date for submission of application form and how to apply for the form? Do I need to apply online or offline? What is the procedure to apply for it?

25th February 2018, 02:23 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will Super 30 exam application will be published and how to apply for it online of offline?

You will have to apply for Super 30 Offline by paying the nominal fee of Rs.60

Offline Application form for Class 10 passed students and Class 12 passed students are attached with this answer.

After filling the application form, you will have to submit the form to Super 30 Office.

You can contact Super 30 through their contact details.

Ramanujan School of Mathematics
Naya Tola, Kumhrar, Patna-800 020

Postal Address:-
Ramanujan School of Mathematics
Shanti Kutir, Chandpur Bela, Patna 800 001

email:- [email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Super 30 Application Form for Class 10.pdf(466.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf Super 30 Application Form for Class 12.pdf(466.4 KB, 31 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?