2nd June 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to get admission in CS course at ICSI, Bangalore?

How can I get the admission in CS course at ICSI, Bangalore? What is the procedure to apply for admission in the course and also the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of course, entrance exam and fee expenses to study ICSI after completion of Graduation?
  2. Top 10 institutes offering M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?
  3. How can I apply for ICSI after passing 12th? How to take admission in ICSI?
  4. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  5. What is the procedure to join ICSI course for B.Com graduate?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply in ICSI course for B.Com graduate?
  7. Detailed information and registration procedure of ICSI course for 12th student?
  8. How can I join CS after my graduation and IPCC of CA
  9. Can I do CS after completing M.Com?
  10. How do I register in ICSI? What is the procedure for that?
  11. Eligibility and procedure of admission into R. V. College, Banglore -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  13. Possibility to study B.Com with ICSI(Executive) in IGNOU for CPT candidate?
  14. Job opportunities in Corporate as well as Banking Sectors for Graduation with ICSI candidates? Is it beneficial to do 5 years of ICSI course?
  15. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  16. Procedure to apply for B.Com course in IGNOU with the collaboration of ICSI?
  17. Am I eligible for doing Corporate Secretaryship PG course if I have not done ICAI or ICSI?
  18. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
3rd June 2016, 12:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to get admission in CS course at ICSI, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get the admission in CS course at ICSI, Bangalore? What is the procedure to apply for admission in the course and also the eligibility criteria?

Those who interested to pursue for Company Secretary course, must satisfy the eligibility criteria. There is a eligibility criterion that one need to be satisfy to be eligible;

- The student should have passed Plus two or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.

- The student who have already passed in Chartered Accountant/CPT (Common Proficiency Test)/Bachelor Degree may also eligible to apply.

Procedure to Apply:

- First visit the official website of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (www.icsi.edu/)
- Click on the tab “Online Services” and then click “Click here for Online Registration - Foundation /Executive Programme”.
- You can register online by clicking on "Online Registration Tab"

Contact Address:
ICAI Bhawan, 16/0 Millers Tank Bed Area,Vasanth Nagar,
Behind Mahaveer Jain Hospital,
Bangalore, Karnataka - 560052. India.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 080-30563506 / 551
Official website - Click Here
3rd June 2016, 06:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to get admission in CS course at ICSI, Bangalore?

The procedure is quite simple, you will have to fill up the application form for CS course in Bangalore(that can be availed online or from the CS office itself) and submit the required documents asked for. If you are considered to be eligible for he course, you will be asked to deposit the course fee and after completion of all the process, you will be very much eligible to get admission in CS course.
11th June 2016, 12:51 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

ICSI operating the Company Secretary Course in India.

This Course have three levels ;

Foundation level
Executive level
Professional level

You can able to join in this course just after completion of your 12th with any stream.
After the completion 12th you are eligible for Foundation Level, and students who have completion of graduation (or) CA IPCC level are directly eligible for CS Executive level with the Skip of CS Foundation Level.

Procedure to apply;

You can apply this course through online and offline also
Through online Go to ICSI official website (www.icsi.edu/)
Then there you found Online Services and then click “Click here for Online Registration - Foundation /Executive Programme.
You can register online by clicking on Online Registration Tab

Through Offline mode you need to fill the registration form manually which is issued by the ICSI.
And you need to attached the DD of 4500/- and prescribed documents and send to the Bangalore chapter of ICSI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?