30th January 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to be a CA on the basis of M.Com percentage? Is it necessary to have 55% in B.Com?

Hello Everyone, I have just cleared M.Com with 70%. So i can do CA under direct entry scheme? I scored 53% in B.Com. So there is Eligibility to enter under CA on the basis of M.com percentage?? Is there necessary to have B.com percentage more than 55%?? But i have scored 70% in M.Com so it is worth to fulfilled the condition of CA Direct Entry Scheme??

30th January 2017, 05:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to be a CA on the basis of M.Com percentage? Is it necessary to have 55% in B.Com?

Eligibility criteria for CA on the basis of M. Com percentage:-

To become a Chartered Accountant you have to appear in the below given exam:-

Processes

CPT

PCC

Final Exam

Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidate should have passed 12th from a recognised institute can register for the course.

First you have to qualify the CPT Common Proficiency Test. But in case you have completed Bachelor of Commerce Course with 55% marks and Non- commerce graduation with 60% then there is no need to appear for the Common Proficiency Test.
31st January 2017, 11:58 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to be a CA on the basis of M.Com percentage? Is it necessary to have 55% in B.Com?

If you have qualified post graduate degree in commerce with minimum 55% then you can give CPT exam to become a CA.

A CA course requires
>> Common Proficiency Test
>> Integrated Professional Competence course.
>> Three year article ship/ training under practicing CA.
>> CA Final

** Register for CPT exam before 60 days of the exam.
** Candidate with 10+2 and CPT cleared need to register for IPCC exam.
** Qualifying candidate need to complete 100 hours of ITT training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?