15th February 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed.? What is the duration of the course?

i m chanchal.what is the qualification required for b.ed.i m doing b.com [pass]2nd year.an i want to do b.ed course.can i give entrance exam for it this year.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. B.Ed along with graduation is possible?
  4. Syllabus for entrance test of CDAC Hyderabad? Which course is suitable for me?
  5. How can I seek my career in education after graduating in political science from JMC, DU?
  6. Previous years question papers of Animal Husbandry and Vet science of RAS exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  9. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course in IP university? Date of admission and duration of the course?
  10. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  11. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  12. Can I do B.Ed course while doing graduation?
  13. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  14. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree? -- [New]
  16. Names of the universities offering LLB course? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
  17. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  18. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
15th February 2011, 08:44 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed.? What is the duration of the course?

chanchal you can apply for this exam only after graduation because this is valid after graduation and you give entrance in only passed graduation .you can give this entrance next year .
criteria for B.ED is different in different college if you are general then for eligible is 50%marks in graduation.if you belong to any reserved category then you give the relaxation by the government.
15th February 2011, 08:57 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed.? What is the duration of the course?

B.Ed.: Graduate* or Postgraduate of Arts, Commerce, Home Science, Science or Social Science with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.
The minimum educational qualification requisite for the admission in B.Ed. Classes shall be

2. A graduate degree of University established by law in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes

3. A graduate degree of University established by law with a minimum of 45% marks in case of other candidates.
15th February 2011, 11:15 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed.? What is the duration of the course?

B.Ed or the Bachelors of education course is for candidates for training as a teacher.

The minimum eligibility for B.Ed is:

For Graduates:

(a) Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s degree in humanities and social sciences with a minimum of 50 % aggregate from a recognized University and have one of the following subjects as compulsory:

*English
*Hindi
*Sanskrit
*Urdu
*Mathematics
*Civics / Political Science
* Geography
*History
*Economics

(b)a Candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Science with a minimum of 50 % aggregate from a recognized University and have on of the following subjects:

*Physics
*Chemistry
*Mathematics
*Biology
*Botany
*Zoology
*Life Science

For Post Graduates:

A Candidate having a post-graduation degree with a minimum of 50 % aggregate from a recognized University and have one of the following subjects:

*English
*Hindi
*Sanskrit
*Physics
*Chemistry
*Mathematics
*Biology
*Botany
*Zoology
*Biotechnology
*Life Science
*Chemistry

Also, the subjects you choose as compulsory is the subject in which you will choose for teaching profession in B.Ed course.
I have attached the DU prospectus for your reference.
*Accountancy
*Business Studies
*History
*Political Science
*Economics
*Geography
*Psychology
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BED_PROSPECTUS2010.pdf(113.8 KB, 255 views)
10th March 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

is b.tech biotechnology eligible for b.ed biotechnology. Are they considered equilent tn pg
11th March 2011, 06:09 PM
Arvi.S

hello,
In a recent notification the National Council of Teachers Education (NCTE) has declared an increase in the minimum percentage required for admission to B.Ed colleges. While previously the percentage cut off was 45%, it has now been raised to 50%. The 5% increase however, has not been relished by the various B.Ed colleges.
17th March 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.ed but i have passed b.a with 45% marks.can i do b.ed.
23rd March 2011, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

I am persuing MBA in Finance & HR from uptu ,I hold 65% marks in MBA first year .I have done BSc in Maths with the percentage of 44%(General).Can I am eligible to fill the form of BEd .
27th March 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

iwant to b.ed but i have passed b.a with 42%marks. can i do it
5th April 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

what any advanted in b.ed entrance if B.A passed with sanskrit subject all three years

thanks
sandeep kumar singh
6th April 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i m b.com graduate from gujarat university in 2006. Can i do B.Ed And with which subjects?
12th April 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i m doing my graduation in b.com n if i want to do b.ed in a particular subject like for example i want to do b.ed i english den can i do it????
14th April 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.ed if i have a practical subject of fashion designing in my graduation year ?
28th April 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Graduation with 45% and Post Gradution with 60% in Sociology.Am i eligible for Bed admission?
29th April 2011, 02:20 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed.

Bachelor’s degree or any other qualification recognised equivalent there to from a recognised university with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or 11+2+2 pattern, or with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3pattern.

I have attached B.Ed prospectus here.For complete details of eligibility and admission procedure please go through it.

All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BED_PROSPECTUS.pdf(113.8 KB, 288 views)
29th April 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

m neetu singh and i want to do b ed persuing with B.A from allahabad university..
plz tell me the detail about the course, hw much percentages want in this field....and what is the admisson procedure...?
15th May 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

T have done my graduation in BBA2010 year.So can I do B.ED from allahabad university? If yes ,then with which subjects?Please reply me soon .I will be thankfull to u.
15th May 2011, 11:42 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

The eligibility for B.Ed is graduation with at least 50% marks.The duration of the course is 1 year.So you can do B.Ed only after your graduation.
16th June 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
plz tell me can i take the admission in B.ed with the help of MA degree because my % in BA is less then 50%
17th July 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I AM GRADUATION IN PHYSIOTHERAPY FROM VINAYAKA MISSION UNIVERSITY TAMILNADU IN2010 ,60 PERSENT MARK TO SIR KYA MAI BED ME ELEGIBLE HOO.
10th August 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the required % to take admission in b.ed. in gujarat university?
10th August 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

dear sir;;
i have scored 47% in in graduation B.A but my aggregate percentage is 41% can i appear for b.ed???? ..
11th August 2011, 12:41 AM
Harshita21

For Admission in B.Ed regular course you must have at least 50% in your graduation.
KU demands this percentage for the admission in B.Ed first year.

Many private institutes also provide this B.Ed facilities.From last year the entrance exam for B.Ed has been deducted ,you need not to give the exam for taking admission in this course .
10th March 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

i have done BE (Mechanical). Can i do BEd ?
10th March 2012, 06:34 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m chanchal.what is the qualification required for b.ed.i m doing b.com [pass]2nd year.an i want to do b.ed course.can i give entrance exam for it this year.?
HI!
Eligibility for B.ED:-
> Pass graduation with minimum 50% marks from recognized university
> Age limit is 21-30 year

For admission in top university you have to qualify the entrance exam..
Top university offering B.Ed are:-
> Delhi University
> I.P University
> Guru Nanak Dave University
etc

GOOD LUCK!
13th March 2012, 07:46 PM
TrinityKiller

The meaning of DRDO is "Defence Research and Development Organisation".

If you wanna apply for DRDO,Then eligible criteria is -

-- You must have to scored at least first class Bachelor’s degree.

-- Your age should not more than 28 Years, The Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST and OBC Candidates, for SC/ST candidates will gets 5 years relaxation, for OBC candidates gets 3 years And for Physically Handicapped candidates there are 5 years relaxation is applicable.

And if you wanna more information about DRDO,Then please visit the official website of DRDO -

http://drdo.gov.in
9th April 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear Members,
I have completed BCA in 2011 with 76%. Plz let me know if I am eligible for B.Ed ?
18th April 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

iam a graduate in bsc biotechnology. i have the subjects biochemistry and chemistry also. so can i apply for a b.ed course? if s please tell the colleges in bangalore for doing b.ed through distance education and for its duration
18th April 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

iam a graduate in bsc biotechnology. i had the subjects biochemistry and chemistry . am i eligible for b.ed course? if yes can you please suggest me through which university / college i can pursue bed through distance education in bangalore
27th April 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i compleated b com can i do b ed,
18th June 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc MicroBiology from Thiruvalluvar university with 72% .Am I eligible for applying B.ed in Bangalore university.Please respond.
6th July 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i have done BA from allahabad universitywith 47%.tell me that i am eligible for b.ed entrance exam
30th December 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

i have done My pg. from annamalai university distant edn wth 50% Marks .Can i so b.ed in calicut university
3rd March 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10th and diploma in computer science. I want to do B.ed. Will i eligible?
9th December 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have pased bsc maths with 44.5% nad i have also postgraduation msc maths 44.5 .can i eligible for b.ed? Nd i m in obc cast. pls sir as soon as pssible rpl me...
18th January 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm Doing ENGINEERING . CAN I DO B.ED. AND AFTER B.ed Can I tech higher secondary students in government
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?