17th January 2012, 06:39 PM
sudipta28

Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?

i want to know best govt.colleges in delhi which is having best faculty and also gives good placements and also want to know there fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  2. Fee structure of BIT Mesra, Patna and Ranchi? Do all 3 provide good placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of government Pharmacy colleges in Delhi region? What is their fee structure?
  4. Duration and Fee structure for Hotel Management course? List of Colleges offering this course with good Placements?
  5. Fee structure and other details of institutes in Kota which prepares student for JEE Main and Advanced exams? -- [New]
  6. List of government colleges for Interior Designing, New Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  8. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  10. List of government B.Ed colleges in Delhi? What it their application procedure?
  11. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  12. Eligibility and fee structure to study in government colleges of New Delhi?
  13. Eligibility criteria for doing Bioinformatics Graduation and PG? How good are the career placements after this course? List of recognized and good colleges in India?
  14. List of good colleges with fee structure which offer BCA course in Delhi?
  15. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  16. Is it good to join Private Universities? How much is their fee structure and placements?
  17. List of the government colleges providing BSc in Animation? What is the fee structure in Delhi and Noida?
  18. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
13th May 2012, 01:56 AM
edr_fdr

Default Re: Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?

No
there no specific subject is require for doing c.a so maths is not a customary subject
you have to 12th pass with any stream and you apply
there is a exam cpt is conducted two times in a year for entrance in ca after that there is a
exam of ipcc when you clear it htan you have to appear for article ship of 3 year after that c.a fianl exam when you clear it than c.a degree will awarded to you
19th June 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?

sir am intrested in interior designing. can u plz list me the names of government colleges in int. design?
plz........
i'll be highly obliged...........
29th June 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I WANT TO DO INTERIOR DESGINING PLZ GIVE ME D LIST OF GOVT. COLLEGES IN DELHI N FEE STRUCTURE
11th September 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know which government institue is best for mba in delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?