8th June 2013, 06:11 PM
diptiu

What is the admission criteria for CBSE students in MBBS in Gujarat?

I want to know the admission criteria for CBSE students in MBBS in gujarat state

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  2. What is the criteria for CBSE students for admission in engineering in Gujarat State?
  3. Percentage required for MBBS in CBSE quota in Gujarat?
  4. Reservation for seats for CBSE students in Gujarat for Engineering?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  6. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  7. How many seats are reserved for CBSE students in MBBS college in Gujarat?
  8. What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE
  9. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  10. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after CBSE
  11. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  12. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
  13. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  14. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  16. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  17. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat? -- [New]
  18. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
30th June 2016, 09:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for CBSE students in MBBS in Gujarat?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course from any recognised university.

The admission in the government and private institute in the colleges are conducted on the basis of qualifying in respective entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for MBBS entrance examination is :-

Candidates must have passed or appearing for 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidates must have PCB as main paper.

So, you can appear for entrance examination such as NEET, AIIMS to get admission in MBBS course in Gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?