1st April 2012, 06:54 PM
Swethads

Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering course? I am studying 12th

Hi
I am studying 10+2 i am interested to study aeronatic engineering course , ineed proper guide and eligible criteria for proceed the course which helpful to achieve my goal.

thanks

Swetha.DS

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  2. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  3. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  4. How can I join Aeronautical engineering? What's the eligibility criteria? I've completed 12th std
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  6. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  7. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  8. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  9. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. How to join Aeronautical engineering in best colleges in India after studying 12th standard?
  11. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  13. What is the eligibility for studying Agriculture after completion of 12th?
  14. What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering in Pakistan? What is the eligibility criteria for Aeronautical?
  15. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
2nd April 2012, 11:18 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering course? I am studying 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swethads View Post
Hi
I am studying 10+2 i am interested to study aeronatic engineering course , ineed proper guide and eligible criteria for proceed the course which helpful to achieve my goal.

thanks

Swetha.DS
Hello Friend!

Nice to see your interest for Aeronautical Engineering course after 12th. Aeronautical Engineering is one of the branch of Engineering course having good future scope.In Aeronautical Engineering, you mainly deals with the study of Air crafts and Space crafts.

Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  • You should have completed 12th course with Physics, Chemistry, Maths as a subject from recognized Central/State board or school..
  • You must have minimum of 60% in 12th Standard.
  • You Age should not be more than 20 Years.

To get admission into Aeronautical Engineering course you have to appear in Entrance Exam conducted for giving admission to this course

You can apply in following best engineering exams :

IITJEE: Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam

Eligibility:- You should be 12th pass in PCM stream with minimum of 60% Marks. Forms are available in December

AIEEE: All India Engineering Entrance Examination

Eligibility:- You should be 12th pass in PCM stream with minimum of 50% Marks. Forms are available in December

BITSAT: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test

Eligibility:- You should be 12th pass in PCM stream with minimum of 50% Marks. Forms are available in January.

List of Top Ranked Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India

Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Maharashtra

Indian Institute Of Aircraft Engineering, New Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai

Dehradun Institute of Technology, Dehradun

Institute of Engineering Science and Management, Indore

Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur
2nd April 2012, 09:40 PM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering course? I am studying 12th

Hi,
nice to hear your aim.you have a great future if you take aeronautical engineering to your higher studies.
Eligibility: you should score not less than 60% marks in PCM in your higher secondary level.
you can join aeronautical in good institutions by scoring in entrance exams like
1.IIT-JEE
2.ISAT
3.AIEEE.

in IIT's you will get better guidance in aeronautical engineering.
in IIST (admission through ISAT) you can do B.Tech in
(a) aeronautical engineering
(b) aerospace engineering
(c) avionics.
in NIT's(admission through aieee) you will get good opportunities in aeronautics.
BEST WISHES.
2nd May 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering course? I am studying 12th

IN CBSE 12 STANDARD WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE TO JOIN AERONATIC ENGINEER COURCE
1st June 2012, 04:30 PM
devi.lakshmi

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering course? I am studying 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swethads View Post
Hi

thanks

Swetha.DS
eligibility criteria for aeronautical engineering is 10+2/intermediate with aggregate of 50% marks in chemistry/physics/maths separately.student must complete his diploma in aeronautical engineering or mechanical engineering.
9th June 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

now i am studying 12th std computer science group this yr going speed and get more mark plz pry for me ......
9th June 2012, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

hello now i am studying 12th std computer science group then finshed what i do plz help me
9th June 2012, 01:53 PM
makancsv

Hey,

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the frontier branches of engineering dealing with the study of the principles and technology to design, manufacture and maintain highly sophisticated products such as aircraft, missiles and space satellites.

The branch also specializes in the evolution and research of commercial and military aircraft, missiles, spaceships etc. Eternal vigilance and mathematical precision happen to be the two watch words for this academic discipline.

Basic Eligibility

UG:

For admission in a bachelor’s degree, the candidate must have passed the higher secondary school certificate (10+2) examination with science subject such as biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, It is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration for this course is 4 years.

PG:

The eligibility criteria for pursuing a master’s degree are holding a bachelor's degree in (B.E/B.Tech) or any other equivalent branches of engineering. The duration for this course is 2 years.

Here is the list of top institutes in India offering Diploma/BTech/MTech in Aeronautical Engineering

 Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
 Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
 Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
 Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
 Madras Institute of Technology
 MIT Campus, Anna University,
 Punjab Engineering College (Deemed University)
 Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
 Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science
 School of Aviation Science and Technology
 Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
 Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
 Institute of Aviation Technology
 VSM Aerospace
 Hindustan Electronics Academy

Best of luck!!!
11th November 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria for pg in aeronautical engg.i am stydying b.tech mechanical engg.am i eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?