10th June 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Air Force? I have passed my intermediate

is there any eligibility in airforce who have passed their intermediate?????

Related Questions:
  1. Sample Papers of LDC Exam?
  2. How can I Join Air Force and what are the requirements?
  3. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for joining Air Force? Currently I am studying in 11th
  5. Jobs in Indian Airforce for 12th passed girl candidates?
  6. Eligibility criteria to join Air-force as a Pilot? Is there any reservation provided to defense personal entrants in Air Force?
  7. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?
  9. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  10. Can I get into IAF having secured 2nd Divison in 10+2? When will be the next notification for Flying branch?
  11. What is the criteria of Air Force selection?
  12. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  13. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for Air Force?
  15. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  16. How can I become a great Pilot after completing intermediate? -- [New]
  17. Can I write Air Force entrance exam after completing Intermediate? How much percentage should we score in 12th?
  18. Which are the exam conducted for entry of girls in India Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus?
11th June 2012, 01:08 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Air Force? I have passed my intermediate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility Criteria for Air force :-

You should have a completed Intermediate(12th) with science stream from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and have a Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects to apply for Air force examination .

There is no specific minimum marks required for this examination and those who are appearing in the final year of 12th exam or awaiting in the exam results may also eligible to apply for Indian Air force examination .

Age should not have more than 16.5 years and not less than 19 years and No relaxation is applicable for reserved categories . ( i.e you should not born not earlier than 2nd July ,1994 and not later than 1st January , 1997 are eligible to apply for this examination ) . You must be Indian National and Unmarried male candidate .

You can join Indian Air force through NDA examination . NDA ( National Defence Academy Examination ) , conducted twice in a year by Union Public Service Commission . NDA I Exam was already successfully completed on 15/04 /12 .

NDA (II) Last date for receipt of application on 04/06/12 and the examination will be held on 19/08/12 . If you are missed this chance then wait for next notification . Next notification will be publish in the month of Dec or Jan in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper and other leading news papers also .

Those who are eligible to apply for NDA exam then the candidate have to fill the application forms in only online mode and no other application form will be accepted . Online application forms are available at the time of appearing for NDA Notification .

Syllabus of this exam :- General ability and Mathematics .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
11th June 2012, 01:30 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes You can Join Indian air force through NDA if you have complete intermediate with Physics and Mathematics subjects also.
It is held twice in an year and in each turn there are 66 vacancies.
If you qualify and join it then 3 years of you training will be at NDA, Pune and 1.5 years at AFA Hyderabad

But your age must be between 16.5 and 19 years.

there are certain physical Standards which you must satisfy -

There are some other special requirements for air force also -
- The Leg length of the candidate must be between 99.00cm – 120.00cm
- Thigh length of the candidate must not be more than 64 cm
- the sitting height of the candidate must be between 81.50cm – 96.00cm.
- The air force candidate must not be suffering from myopia however hypermetropia is permissible up to +2.00 D. and astigmatism up to +0.75
- He must have an uncorrected vision of 6/6 and 6/9 and corrected vision of 6/6

An Audiometric test is also done for the candidates of Air Force
13th June 2012, 10:15 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Yes,you are eligible to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after completing your 12 th standard from a recognized university.

To join in air force you need to appear for the NDA exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC two times in a year i.e. NDA-I,NDA-II
NDA have 3 wings those are Indian army Indian navy Indian air force ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

12 th standard candidates are applicable

age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years

candidate should be a citizen of india

unmarried male candidates are applicable

candidate should be physically fit

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written exam

personal interview

Medical test

for more details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

all the best...
13th June 2012, 11:53 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

Yes,you are eligible to join in Indian Air Force after completion of your Intermediate.
If you want to join in Indian Air Force you should be appear the entrance examination of NDA exam.
NDA means National Defence Academy.
This examination is conducting by Union Public Service Commission two times in a year.

For this examination the following are the Age details.
Your age should be must between 16.5 to 19 years.
These are the details to join Indian Air Force.

All the best................
8th August 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my b.e in electronics and instrumentation control from rtu university in 2007-2011 batch
my aggrigate persentage is 61.18% ,i have two backs.
can i eligible for join airforse,plz reply
18th September 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

After compliting 12 th science how much percentage required for joining indian air force
22nd January 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i am doing graduation in science ...my age is 20yrs, am i able to join air force..
13th February 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to goin air force i have science stream but the probleam is i have born on 04/03/1993 are i eligibil for air force please replay me
25th February 2013, 05:47 PM
dyco

Dear, as you have mentioned you have done 12th you can join Air Force either as Officer or Airman. As an Officer you have opportunities in-

Flying Branch - consists Fighter Pilot, Transport Pilot and Helicopter Pilot , Navigator
Technical Branch - consists all engineering section
Ground Branch - includes all the departments that provide logistical, meteorological, educational and administrative support to the above mentioned branches
As 12th pass you can apply for Flying Branch.

As Airman you need to be 10th, 12th, graduation or post graduate degree holder in your technical or non-technical trade fields.

You need to appear in NDA OR CDSE entrance exam conducted by USC two times in a year-once in April and second-August to join Air Force.
Following are the eligibility required-

-Unmarried
-Male
-Age between 16.5-19
-12th complete with PCM
-Citizen of India
-Mentally and Physically fit.

With Regards
23rd June 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

there is any age limite to join air forces.as i am 21
8th July 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

dear i have passed my 12th with 58%? am i eligble to appear in air force examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?