11th September 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I Join Air Force and what are the requirements?

sir, please tell me the air force rquirements like scoring of intermediate, physical preparation, medical preparation and all other preparation for intermediate passed students and i want to know the complete process of joining of air force.

15th April 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I Join Air Force and what are the requirements?

sir what is the requarment for air force?
26th February 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i am selected in IAF SEP 2011 But not received our joing letter till feb 2014. i am also main list candidate. please confrim when i joing iaf . iaf give salary from sep 2011 to when join date or not.
29th July 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir my name is mohit katara. I want join air force. It is my dream that i join air force. Sir i passed 12th exam by 85.6%. My hieght is complete for air force. Sir please tell me that which books is complicated for me. My email add. [email protected]
13th July 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is praduman maurya. I want join air force.sir i passed 12th exam by 82%.sir please tell me that which books is complicated for me.My email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?