22nd August 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to appear for IRDAI Marine Hull Certificate?

I am a Class 1 Marine Engineer certified by MMD, Mumbai in 1974. I do inspections Hull & Machinery for Foreign Insurance Clubs since 1999. Am I eligible to appear for the IRDAI Marine Hull Certificate Examination? How often is the exam held.? Is it compulsory to attend a Class organized by IRDAI or anyone else?

Related Questions:
  1. Examination for Insurance Surveyors Marine Hull Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply for IRDAI Assistant recruitment exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria and fees to study Marine engineering from Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan?
  4. Eligibility criteria for LLB course after Marine engineering?
  5. IRDA question bank in Telugu medium for agents exam?
  6. What is the procedure to avail degree after becoming Chief Engineer Officer (Marine Engineer)?
  7. Eligibility to study BS(Marine Science) in University of Hawaii, Hilo? -- [New]
  8. Is Merchant Navy after graduation in computer science possible?
  9. Can I study ICSI course along with B.Com? Short term courses to study along with B.Com?
  10. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after taking commerce maths in 11th and 12th
  11. Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?
  12. Courses offered in Marine Field to Girls? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  13. Is there any college for marine engineering in which I can take admission after 10th? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information about Marine Engineering course after 10th boards? Percentage of female candidates in marine engineering?
  15. What should I do after 12th board exams to get a job in Marine?
  16. Is it possible to switch over from CBSE to ICSE? Will there be any difficulty? Procedure to shift?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Marine Biotechnology in Merchant Navy?
  18. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in India offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?