20th May 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to switch over from CBSE to ICSE? Will there be any difficulty? Procedure to shift?

my name is Bindu and my son is studying in Delhi 5th standerd in CBSE sylabus.next academic year i would like to shift Bengaluru is it possible to switch over from cbse to icse sylabus. is there any difficulty what are the procedures

23rd May 2014, 10:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to switch over from CBSE to ICSE? Will there be any difficulty? Procedure to shift?

Yes, you can switch your son to ICSE curriculum from CBSE background on shifting to Bengaluru. There is no problem as long as long as your son can adjust to the new curriculum and surroundings properly and you support your son in his studies. The schools of modern India are quite efficient in imparting the best knowledge to the students and in an easy way which can be readily absorbed by the students. So there will not be a huge problem.

However, your son will face difficulty in English, Mathematics and Computers as these subjects are of higher standard in ICSE curriculum as compared to CBSE curriculum. So he need to take special care of these subjects.
10th July 2014, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to switch over from CBSE to ICSE? Will there be any difficulty? Procedure to shift?

My son is in 9 class with icse board in hyderabad. I want to shift to cbse in class 10 in indore . How is possible . Pls help
8th April 2015, 05:31 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, if you want to change the board, it can be done following the steps below :

1. Collect all the following documents from your current school :

* Your last result

* School leaving certificate.

* Character Certificate

* Migration certificate.

2. Since you are changing the board then you have to get the School Leaving certificate signed by the Regional Officer of your region.

3. After that you should check if their is any eligibility criteria in the school you want to get admitted in.

4. If you fulfill the criteria then you should apply and get the admission.
15th April 2015, 12:18 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is it possible to switch over from CBSE to ICSE? Will there be any difficulty? Procedure to shift?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is Bindu and my son is studying in Delhi 5th standerd in CBSE sylabus.next academic year i would like to shift Bengaluru is it possible to switch over from cbse to icse sylabus. is there any difficulty what are the procedures
Yes, it is possible to switch from the CBSE to the ICSE board, if your son do not find difficulty in making the change, as some of the students are adapted to any particular board or the school and then the change affect their performance too. There will be no any difficulty in switching. The procedures are as follows :

You need :

1. School Leaving Certificate.
2. Migration certificate.
3. Character certificate.
4. NOC from the school authority.
5. Transfer Certificate.
12th June 2020, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in Kuwait 10th standard in CBSE syllabus. Next academic year i would like to shift Kerala. Is it possible to switch over from CBCE to ICSE? Will there be any difficulties in studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?