21st August 2017, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th board exams to get a job in Marine?

I don't anything about marine engineering. What I have to study after finishing 12th board exam? Can Girls can study marine engineering or not? Can you please provide me the details on the eligibility criteria which is followed? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for any Marine engineering course having 80% in 12th?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata? -- [New]
  3. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  4. Is it possible to reappear for 12th board CBSE exam for third time?
  5. Entrance exams details for the admission in Marine Engineering after 12th Science with PCM group?
  6. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  8. Which course should I pursue after class 12th to become a Marine Engineer?
  9. How can I get a Specified Private Bank job after completing my class 12th Board exams?
  10. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Marine courses?
  11. What should I do to get admission in Marine Engineering? Colleges offering this course?
  12. Entrance exams for doing Diploma in Marine Engineering course for 10th student?
  13. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  14. Which are the entrance exams for marine engineering? I am a student of standard 12th
  15. Which competitive and entrance exam to clear for studyingMarine engineering?
  16. Which entrance exam should be written for stepping into Marine Engineering after Higher Secondary?
  17. Is there any scope for girls in Marine Engineering?
  18. Chance of getting good job in Marine Industry having 4 years of experience as Pipe Fitter? Do I need to do any course?
24th August 2017, 09:26 PM
starberry

Default Re: What should I do after 12th board exams to get a job in Marine?

Yes, girls can join Marine Engineering but there are difficulties that should be kept in mind. Things to considered are like a ship has a crew mostly male colleagues. There are very or just one or two female colleagues. Also, the the work nature is physically demanding in engineering field.

Yet, if you consider marine engineering, you can go for navigation field, its comfortable and suitable for girls. But, it doesn't indicate you cannot go for marine engineering.
Eligibility criteria is 10+2 with PCM and minimum 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?