27th November 2012, 12:48 PM
dasarigeethaanusha

Eligibility criteria for D.Ed entrance exam? Which are the colleges around Visakhapatnam district

eligibility for ded entrance exam. colleges around visakhapatnam district.fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for D.Ed entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  2. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  3. Procedure to become a District Commissioner or Deputy commissioner? Eligibility criteria and exam held?
  4. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  5. Colleges offering M-tech in electrical? Eligibility criteria for Mtech in electrical and its entrance exams?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission for M.Sc Maths having secured 53% in B.Sc?
  7. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry? Which are the best colleges to pursue this course? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course and date of exam for this?
  8. Details of colleges and eligibility criteria for B.Ed and MA(Education) courses?
  9. Minimum marks needed for admission to BCA? When can I apply for the form? Last date of sale of BCA forms?
  10. When will be DED CET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus and old question papers of Junior Assistant in district court Visakhapatnam
  12. List of pharmaceutical companies in Vizag?
  13. List of colleges and eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architecture course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed course in DU? Can I sit for entrance exams of B.ed while pursuing B.Ed? Colleges offering the course?
  15. Date of Madhya Pradesh engineering entrance exam? What are the requirements for it and the eligibility criteria?
  16. Best MCA colleges in India? Date of availability of forms? Date of entrance exam and the eligibility criteria?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  18. Engineering colleges in Visakhapatnam where I can get admission through AIEEE?
15th September 2015, 11:02 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for D.Ed entrance exam? Which are the colleges around Visakhapatnam district

D.Ed.stand for Diploma in Education.

Diploma in Education (D.Ed.)is a Certificate level Education course.

Education in the general sense is any act or experience that has a formative effect on the mind, character, or physical ability of an individual.

The duration of Diploma in Education is ranging from one year to three but it varies from institute to institute.

The minimum time to complete the course is also differentiating from institute to institute. >

Eligibility for Diploma in Education :-

The minimum qualification to apply for D.Ed. is 10+2 pass with 50% marks with science or arts group.

Also, the candidates should attend a common entrance examination.

The test is held in almost all states of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?