14th December 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges and eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architecture course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Hello
Please name the institutions that
offer Diploma in Architecture course in india.
What is the eligibility criteria?
Is any entrance exam is conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges of Architecture?
  2. What subjects should I opt in 11th to become an Architect?
  3. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  4. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  5. List Architecture Diploma colleges in Kerala? Eligibility and fee details?
  6. List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?
  7. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  8. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  9. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  10. Eligibility for B.Tech after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges which offers B.Arch through correspondence for D.Arch holder?
  12. Colleges for Diploma in Architecture at Mumbai? Fees reservation details and address?
  13. How to go for correspondence after passing diploma in Architecture? List of B.Arch correspondence colleges
  14. What is the qualification required to do Architect?
  15. List of colleges in India offering MBA in Power Management? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Colleges and entrance exams for part time diploma in architecture in Mumbai
  17. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  18. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture?
17th December 2014, 12:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges and eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architecture course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Names of some of the best Institutes offering Diploma in Architecture are mentioned below:

1. Womens Polytechnic, New Delhi (Delhi)

Address: Kashmiri Gate , New Delhi (Delhi)

2. The I.E.S .(India) - Institute of Engineers, Bhilai (Chhattisgarh)

Address: Directorate, Puri Engg. and Tech. Institutions, Kurud Road, Kohka , Bhilai (Durg Dist.) - 490028

3. ITM-School of Architecture Arts and Design (SAAD), Vadodara (Gujarat)

Address:
Dhanora Tank Road, Behind Supreme Hotel, Paldi Village, Halol Highway, Near Jarod , Vadodara (Vadodara (Baroda) Dist.) - 391510

4. Institute of Technology and Management Universe (ITM-Universe), Vadodara (Gujarat)

Address: Dhanora Tank Road, Behind Supreme Hotel, Paldi Village, Halol Highway, Near Jarod , Vadodara (Vadodara (Baroda) Dist.) - 391510

5. Government Polytechnic for Women Sirsa, Sirsa (Haryana)

Address: Rania Road , Sirsa (Sirsa Dist.) - 125055

6. MD College of Polytechnic, Panipat (Haryana)

Address: Sanoli Road, Chhajpur , Panipat (Panipat Dist.) - 132104

7. Bhagat Phool Singh (BPS) Mahila Polytechnic, Sonipat (Haryana)

Address: BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, Khanpur Kalan , Sonipat (Sonipat Dist.) - 131305

8. N.I.E.T. College Of Engineering, Malappuram (Kerala)

Address: Palakkad Road, Puzhambram - P.O, Ponnani , Malappuram (Malappuram Dist.) - 679589

9. Keltron Design Academy, Ernakulam (Kerala)

Address: 3rd floor, Chandra Tower Vytila Junction, Kochi , Ernakulam (Ernakulam Dist.) - 682019

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidate must have passed class 10 and must have a Secondary school leaving certificate if the candidate has not yet received the pass certificate of class 12.

2. A class 12 pass student is also eligible.

3. Minimum age requirement is 15 years.

Yes, there is an entrance test conducted for admission in Diploma course in Architecture called DET(Diploma Entrance Test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?